lots of questions

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
TheDarkKnight

lots of questions

Post by TheDarkKnight »

hello,

maybe you saw my previews posts.. i got many answers from you guys so far, thanks for that.

now i nearly implemented all features to my free drop calc.. but still i have a lot of questions.. i hope some people can answer them. thank you.

1) where can i find the armorset bonus information related to the armorset table?
2) where can i find out how much AA it takes to unseal a certain item? (i hoped for merchant_buylists.sql but no mammons there)
3) where can i find quest list (name/lvl/loc/descriptions/reward/..) ?
4) where can i find descriptions for items? (example: weapons, misc items, ..)
5) where can i find NPC skill information? (like HP 4x / undead / full reisist anti magic etc..)
6) where can i find fish information example: http://l2jdb.l2jdp.com/db_fish.php?id=6411

thats it so far, i hope not all answers are "its inside the client".. if that is the case then my question:

1) can someone fetch these information and send them to me in SQL format OR XML?
2) if not, can someone explain me how to fetch it from the client with l2encdec or in another way

thanks a lot! looking forward for many answers. thanks.
lineage-realm.com - l2j based drop calculator.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: lots of questions

Post by Zoey76 »

1) sql/server/armorsets.sql
2) data/multisell/
  • 311262504.xml
  • 311262505.xml
  • 311262506.xml
  • 311262507.xml
  • 311262508.xml
3)This information is in client, we cannot discuss this here.
4)This information is in client, we cannot discuss this here.
5) sql/server/npcskills.sql
6) sql/server/fish.sql

1*) Depends on what you need I could help you.
2*) No, no-one here can help you with that stuff.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

thank you zoey! very very helpful!

1) are you sure? i cant find the info there :( can you tell me which column it is?
2) PERFECT!!! thanks a lot.
3 + 4) okay i understand, but why no one want to talk about that? is it illegal? i mean if its illegal then i dont want this.. but can someone tell me what is the big secret about it?
5) OHHHHH THANKS!! how could i miss that.. i was browsing through the sql files a thousand times :oops:
6) are you sure? i cant find the info about the resulting "drop/item" there, can you tell me which column it is?

====

1*) what i need hmm..
a) a sql file with 4 colums (id (unique) / type (npc or item) / item/npc ID / description text
b) 2 sql files:
- quest.sql: with 6 colums (questid / quest name / start npc ID / restriction / level range / repeatable)
- quest_step.sql: with 4 colums ( questid / stepnumber / step name / step description)

2*) ok i understand
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

1) Yes I'm sure, check the column skill, you will see there a skill-level list, then you need to get the stats from the skill.
6) You need to check:
  • Items from 6411 to 6518 and items from 8403 to 8483 has the skills.
  • Skills from 2190 to 2207 and skills from 2261 to 2269 has the rewards.
3/4) This data is inside the game client files, and it's encrypted, talking about how to read this data is illegal and not allowed in this forum boards nor IRC Channels.

1*) You need to specify what chronicle are you working with, I only work with High Five at this point, but I could make it for Freya anyway, just let me know. About the Ids I think best way is to use item id, since it's unique for each item, same for npc Ids and quest Ids.

Moved to viewforum.php?f=94

By the way would be nice if you share it, at least a feature-limited version for people that can make its own.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

yes, i will share it ofc.. parts of my code i putted into another topic already.
i will put the link once its done and if someone need PHP information or SQL infos everyone can feel free to ask me via the portal link then. NP. but i wont put everything here coz its no use for other ppl since it is implemented in a CMS (eZ Publish) and im sure no one uses that. so its kinda speficic.

well

1) alright, i see for example: "3006-1;3516-1" but where can i find the skill for the ID (its not in npcskills) and what does the -1 stand for?

6) phew.. will take me a while i guess.. i must consider first if its worth it to fetch all these infos xD

Im working with a cronjob which reads l2j SVN so that means every night i update the database, that means i need the information from High Five i guess, thanks. about the ids you are right, but for the description i would want to make one seperate "description table".. in that will be description from items AND npcs mixed.. to avoid having problems with dublicate public keys i'd like to use a index (autoinc) which has no sense but counting higher.

so again, for the description.sql:
ID (unique)
Type (NPC / ITEM / SKILL)
L2 ID (ID of the Item oder NPC)
Description Text (the description text xD)

quest.sql:
questid (unique l2 ID)
quest name
start npc ID
restriction
level range
repeatable (true / false)

quest_step.sql:
questid (unique l2 ID)
stepnumber
step name
step description
Last edited by TheDarkKnight on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

1) Yes I'm sure, check the column skill, you will see there a skill-level list, then you need to get the stats from the skill.

This means xxxx-y equals skill Id xxxx and level y.