[request]Antihack

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
costismaros

[request]Antihack

Post by costismaros »

Hello .
If u have any good anti hack code or program for epilogue , i d like to have it .
Thank you.
jurchiks

Re: [request]Antihack

Post by jurchiks »

fat chance...
google for REMOVED
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
costismaros

Post by costismaros »

Thnx alot i found someone who sell ing it . I hope he is trusted.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

if you buy it, better do it from their official site, not an unknown individual.
REMOVED
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Johancze

Post by Johancze »

Wow, it's lot of money. :shock:
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

at least it works very good.
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

It is preferable to use a protection that costs expensive and have good security to use something cheap and then regret...

just not much... almost 200 usd every 6 months :|
almost 34 usd per month...
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Destination

The protection is designed to prevent the activity of all known IG/OOG game client emulators (L2Walker, L2.NET bots etc), packet emulators (L2PacketHack etc) without any loss of performance of the game client and server.
Actually this kind of protection its already built-in in L2j, of course it wont stop some of them, but it blocks most of them, adding a second "GameGuard" to your server wont do nothing, they will just hijack it. Either this kind of protection wont stop most of the tools (l2px etc) out there.

The most effective way to prevent hacking is to have a properly updated server with a commited GM team to keep both eyes open 24/7/365
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

TPB, have you used it that you're so confident in your words?? The description only says WHAT it does, not HOW it does it, so you can't just say "we already have the same thing".

L2j built-in protection doesn't block almost anything.
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

Also being an open source l2j, the creators of this hack for L2, you can see the code and fix your code for the program and to evade the security that comes built... I to this day I saw no protection against L2Net except REMOVED... :|
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Edelvez wrote:Also being an open source l2j, the creators of this hack for L2, you can see the code and fix your code for the program and to evade the security that comes built... I to this day I saw no protection against L2Net except REMOVED... :|
Actually being Open Source makes it easier to improve. If your arguments were correct then open source systems like Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian and others could be easily hackable.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Edelvez wrote:Also being an open source l2j, the creators of this hack for L2, you can see the code and fix your code for the program and to evade the security that comes built... I to this day I saw no protection against L2Net except REMOVED... :|
Yes. But remember that antibot/antihack and all other security related code should be yours (not "generic") - and since open-source gives you all you need to do that, saying that open-source is open for security evading isn't entirely true. How secure open-source you are using is, depends entirely on you. In addition you can add/change whatever you need or like. Thats possible only with open-source, and I think thats a huge advantage over any closed app, where you can't do anything legally and not much more illegally.

Btw - did you tried making mentioned on forum capcha validation? Text mode l2net wont be able to go pass ever, and the ones using graphical interface can be dealed too. Think about making validation appear in random intervals. Guess no bot is smart enough yet to read and understand letters and numbers showed that way.
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
regenx

Post by regenx »

1. The Best Way is to block/limit some ports in your OS: Linux/Windows and don't use users like 'root' and common passwords for your databases like lineage2, l2 or something usually...
2. Telnet = Off
3. Mask your IP/provider/pc name and everything :P

4. Use captcha validation system and superglobals and PhP 5 ;) (for your register/login)

Good Luck! :)
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

regenx wrote:1. The Best Way is to block/limit some ports in your OS: Linux/Windows and don't use users like 'root' and common passwords for your databases like lineage2, l2 or something usually...
2. Telnet = Off
3. Mask your IP/provider/pc name and everything :P

4. Use captcha validation system and superglobals and PhP 5 ;) (for your register/login)

Good Luck! :)
superglobals ? :shock:
i hope u dont mean register_globals :x
Flashy

Post by Flashy »

encrypting between login and client...
no third party tool can access to your server...

I know its need *censored* modding, but it is a good protection.