OutOfMemoryError

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
andr3iu7z

OutOfMemoryError

Post by andr3iu7z »

i have this error when i try to log intro the server.
before to put geodata and pathmode all works perfectly and now i put to test how it works.
i ned to say that this is a dual core 1.8 3gb ramn so i think is enough for me to log in even if is geodata and pathing activated..:D.
dont say search cuz i searched all and i tried all methods to put more memory at Xmx and if i do this the server is starting and then when geodata is load by 50% starts to says map failed, insufficient memory:D
Ty :)
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: OutOfMemoryError

Post by JIV »

what is your gs startup settings?
andr3iu7z

Post by andr3iu7z »

gameserver.bat

Code: Select all

@echo offcolor 17title L2Server:startecho Starting Server.echo.REM -------------------------------------REM Default parameters for a basic server.java -Djava.util.logging.manager=net.sf.l2j.util.L2LogManager -Xmx1024m -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServerREMREM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example withREM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1536m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOptsREM If you are having troubles on server shutdown (saving data),REM add this to startup paramethers: -Djava.util.logging.manager=net.sf.l2j.L2LogManager. Example:REM java -Djava.util.logging.manager=net.sf.l2j.util.L2LogManager -Xmx1024m -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServerREM -------------------------------------if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restartif ERRORLEVEL 1 goto errorgoto end:restartecho.echo L2Server: Administrator Restarting.echo.goto start:errorecho.echo L2Server: Server terminated abnormally.echo.:endecho.echo L2Server: Server terminated.echo.pause 
Gameserver_loop

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash # exit codes of GameServer:#  0 normal shutdown#  2 reboot attempt while :; do	[ -f log/java0.log.0 ] && mv log/java0.log.0 "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_java.log"	[ -f log/stdout.log ] && mv log/stdout.log "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_stdout.log"	java -Djava.util.logging.manager=net.sf.l2j.util.L2LogManager -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -cp ./../libs/*:l2jserver.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1	[ $? -ne 2 ] && break#	/etc/init.d/mysql restart	sleep 10done 
andr3iu7z

Post by andr3iu7z »

bump ?:D
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by JIV »

increase -Xmx to higher value.
andr3iu7z

Post by andr3iu7z »

if i do like u say it starts to load geodata and after 10-15 maps start to say MapFail outofmemory exception :)
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by JIV »

what you put there? try -Xmx2g
andr3iu7z

Post by andr3iu7z »

not enough memory but i have 3gb
LE: i can put maxim 1300...after 1300 when geodata is loading starts to say Map Loading File :| but if it's lower it works...and i dont understand why