L2J C4 client support

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jurchiks

L2J C4 client support

Post by jurchiks »

Chronicle 4
L2J Revision: 3695
L2JDP Revision: 6775
Installed fresh c4 client and this server, set everything up, the configs are correct, the problem is:
when trying to connect, it says wrong client version 656, only 660 and 665 are supported
now, when i change server.properties to minrevision 656 and max 665, it says
"session key is not correct. closing connection"
after hours of searching for c4 full update (many different names, nothing works), i found a thread in l2jdp.com forum, saying that solution to the problem "session key is not correct. closing connection" is in the file l2jserver.jar the exact path to l2jserver\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\LoginServerThread. class
ok, i know that it's in java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/loginserverthread.java, the line is
{
_log.warning("session key is not correct. closing connection");
wcToRemove.clientThread.getConnection().sendPacket (new AuthLoginFail(1));
//FIXME: should we actually close the connexion?
}

IF i could get it to work by editing this line, could anyone be so kind and tell me, what should i change for it to work?
OR even better, a link to c4 full update :D
as a last resort ill download ct2.3 source and check if it has changed, but if not...
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Mayhem

Re: L2J C4 client support

Post by Mayhem »

You're using latest Gracia Final release as server.
You can get old/last C4 DP here: http://www.l2jdp.com/nightly/index.php?dir=old/C4/
Revolution burns within us all.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

i'm using
http://www.l2jdp.com/svn/branches/C4_Datapack
and
http://www.l2jserver.com/svn/branches/L2_GameServer_c4

your link contains a compiled source, do you really think i need that?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

Well, it's beyond my knowledge, GL :D
Revolution burns within us all.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

You are using a fresh C4 client, you need to get you hands on the post released C4 updated client, the lastest one before C5, that error is due that there were changes in the protocols between early C4 and later one.

I can not tell you where to find that client, neither its allowed to talk about it on this forums or provide "system" folders.

Try Google.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

i've been googling for 6 hours today, trying to find that, you know?
that's why i'm asking here, maybe someone, who is using c4, has a full update, or knows where to get it
i know where the problem is, i was just hoping there is a workaround, since the patch seems to have disappeared...
i know there was one made by hero1711, but the rapidshare link is dead, and google shows only that one link
if any1 wants to know, the original file name for that patch was original_system_L2_c4_665__patched__hero1711.rar
it shows only 1 search result in google, although i know there are several more, i just don't know where else to look