[RELEASE] NPC Editor (fixed)

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
oceeman

[RELEASE] NPC Editor (fixed)

Post by oceeman »

Hey! I made an easy to use tool for those who need to create lot custom npc or edit them.
It's easy to you because you can search a npc and edit its stats then update info or insert with another id.
It is also supporting multi languages (users can add more languages from languages.txt)

Tested on Gracia CT 2.2 & CT2.3 (don't know if on the other chronicles npc table was different or not).

(I know there is another npc editor around here but this one is more user friendly :)..)

Application fixed! Sorry for the last share..

V 1.0:
NPC Editor.rar
NPC Editor.zip

PS: you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by oceeman on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
just.. call me ice :P
oceeman

Re: [RELEASE] NPC Editor

Post by oceeman »

Also if you want some new features feel free to inform me here :)
oceeman

Re: [RELEASE] NPC Editor

Post by oceeman »

Application fixed! Sorry for last share but my isp was down and I realized I forgot to link the dll :D
seanpaul

Re: [RELEASE] NPC Editor (fixed)

Post by seanpaul »

sorry but I keep getting a Error: unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL host. I have type all info in correct but does not connect any ideas?
oceeman

Re: [RELEASE] NPC Editor (fixed)

Post by oceeman »

well.. try installing custom_npc table :P (anyway make sure u run mysql on port 3306 etc.. make sure u put same info in a sql browsing software and my editor to see if works)