Can't log in in my server

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Hel

Can't log in in my server

Post by Hel »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

I'm sorry I still have to ask your help... I still can't find out the version, it's one of the latest and it's gracia final. I can't make people from other connections play in my server, I couldn't even with computers which use the same WI-FI connection I use, so I put the router's ip in place of the computer one. Now it works with people in my house, but it doesn't with other players (ex. in other cities, other ip anyway). Any idea of what could cause this issue?

Thanks so much for your time.
lishawj

Re: Can't log in in my server

Post by lishawj »

Hel wrote:If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

I'm sorry I still have to ask your help... I still can't find out the version, it's one of the latest and it's gracia final. I can't make people from other connections play in my server, I couldn't even with computers which use the same WI-FI connection I use, so I put the router's ip in place of the computer one. Now it works with people in my house, but it doesn't with other players (ex. in other cities, other ip anyway). Any idea of what could cause this issue?

Thanks so much for your time.
1) Verify what your EXTERNAL IP address is. (www.whatismyip.com)
2) Verify that your EXTERNAL IP address is correct in both login server.properties and gameserver server.properties.
3) Verify that you had port forwarding set for port 2106 and 7777 in your router.