Some doubts

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Chiri290886

Some doubts

Post by Chiri290886 »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number: 6109

Hi, I'm kind of new to this.

I have followed both server and datapack instruction of the wiki and have succesfully set my server.

When I see the changelogs of the new version of l2jserver I see for example that the skill summon imperial phoenix has been added, but i enter my server and make a Phoenix night and I can't see it. This with almost every new skill.

Most probably is that i have done something wrong or I have forgotten to do something else.

But I could appreciate if someone could tell me which of these (or both) possibilities is the one that I did.

I can see Vesper armors, weapons, everything but the problem that I can find is the skills (there will probably be another ones, but i can't see them). EDIT: I can also see that a vesper S84 weapon hits less than a S80 one with less p.atk.

Thank you very much, and I apologize for the noob questions
Chiri290886

Re: Some doubts

Post by Chiri290886 »

I Just updated my datapack to 6111 but still having all these missing things i said in the post above.

Could the problem be that i have to update core? Or something like that?
raz

Re: Some doubts

Post by raz »

You have to learn the skill form a book.. alt+g Summon Imperial Phoenix item search it..

i think thats the number below :P
//create_item 142007 1

badda bing badda boom you've got the book, right click it and you learn it =) you need 2 a crystals to summon it..