Olympiad Won't Update

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Saso

Olympiad Won't Update

Post by Saso »

L2J Revision 2943
L2JDP Revision 5990

After reading all 13 pages, with the word Olympiad in them, I decided to create the new topic.

There seems to be some sort of a confusion between the tables in the sql, and what the game is showing.

I've got 2 tables:

olympiad_nobles
and
olympiad_nobles_eom

olympiad_nobles_eom is what seems to hold old oly data. However every match that is played is recorded in the olympiad_nobles, but in the game at every manager, what is displayed in-game are the old matches that were played.

I would be glad to explain in in further detail if need be, but this seems to be something that I wasn't able to resolve on my own.

I even tried copying over the data that is in olympiad_noblesse into olympiad_noblesse_eom, however the managers then displays blank rankings.
momo61

Re: Olympiad Won't Update

Post by momo61 »

i can verify that the olympiad is not as it should be.
Saso

Post by Saso »

I am wondering if there is a problem with the way the first person of each class' calling of points to display.

It might be that it is still using the same math to call on the class/sql where the points are stored, and the competitions done. Since now it changed to -no name column- Competitions won,lost,done,drawn and not competitions done like before.

Somebody that has played with Olympiad should check this out. I tried looking for the class where oly is stored, but had no luck finding it.

Posting it here could also help resolve this issue.
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Read General.properties, olympiad part.

Not a bug, moved.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
Saso

Post by Saso »

If this is it, I will shoot myself.

Code: Select all

# Hero tables show last month's winners or current status.# Default: TrueAltOlyShowMonthlyWinners = True
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Please not PM team members with support questions. This config parameter not for hero table (in monument) but for rating (in manager). For me all works ok.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
Saso

Post by Saso »

Well as I said before, and as momo61 confirmed, there is something wrong with Olympiad.

People participate in Olympiad matches, everything gets updated and saved in the tables, however nothing is displayed when I go to check the class ranking at the Olympiad Managers.
StevenP

Post by StevenP »

Saso wrote: People participate in Olympiad matches, everything gets updated and saved in the tables, however nothing is displayed when I go to check the class ranking at the Olympiad Managers.
AFAIK the records are displayed only after 9 match played.. how many match your players has ?