Help for a newbie on database upgrade please

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
kurtspirit

Help for a newbie on database upgrade please

Post by kurtspirit »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

Hi, i have one newbie question... My server is actually on Gracia Part 2 and i want to upgrade to Gracia Final.. For files no problem, i know how to use eclipse etc etc.. But i have many problem on database upgrade.. What's the most simply procedure for do this ?? Actually i try with navicat , i create new database and i synchronise data etc..but error all the times... So , have you an other solution? HAve it an option on database installation for do that without lost my actually data? (clan,character,inventory,skills etc etc)..

And other question but out of that, Vesper armor and weapon are include on this new version or not ?? Thank you very much for your future answers ^^

Edit :
Ok so i think nobody know how you upgrade the database... Just a little link to a tuto or other? .. I try to do by myself but i have too many errors after transition. So can you help me please? Thanks
Teepo

Re: Help for a newbie on database upgrade please

Post by Teepo »

You could do this with the database_installer.sh / bat.
Or just fix the errors, Mostly Navicat will give you an error if anything is already done or doesnt exist. You will have to look on the error msg - then retry:)
kurtspirit

Post by kurtspirit »

Teepo wrote:You could do this with the database_installer.sh / bat.
Or just fix the errors, Mostly Navicat will give you an error if anything is already done or doesnt exist. You will have to look on the error msg - then retry:)
How i can do for upgrade with installer? Just choose Upgrade and it's ok? Thank you so much
Teepo

Post by Teepo »

Yepp, you got it :)