Login-failutr without error

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Teepo

Login-failutr without error

Post by Teepo »

L2J Revision 3074:
L2JDP Revision 6133:

Okay, if i'm trying to connect to my server, i can see Bartz on login screen. But can't log into the server from there.

Every GameGuard-realtet thing is False, ByPass validation on True ( maybe a security thing ..)

There is no error-msg relatet to this, just something about a 'time' - column, for me without infos^^
Maybe someone can get the problem with it:

Code: Select all

May 27, 2009 7:51:07 PM net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.ItemContainer restoreWARNING: could not restore container:com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'time' in 'field list'    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3515)    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3447)    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1951)    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2101)    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2554)    at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1761)    at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1912)    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:76)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.ItemContainer.restore(ItemContainer.java:603)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Clan.<init>(L2Clan.java:180)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.datatables.ClanTable.<init>(ClanTable.java:90)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.datatables.ClanTable.getInstance(ClanTable.java:64)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:256)    at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:544) 
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Login-failutr without error

Post by janiii »

because of the 'time' column - update your database.. probably your server files are not from the same date as datapack files and db installation. :)
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
Teepo

Post by Teepo »

Okay, no Startup-errors anymore. But still noone can Login :S

Anyone an idea?
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Gameserver send to login wrong address. Clients unable to connect on this address.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
sauron3256

Post by sauron3256 »

I have a similar problem. I enter my account id and password and when I press login it gives me the following error

Code: Select all

Account is already in use. Unable to log in,
Teepo

Post by Teepo »

You can logon again after this. I get the same error if i retry anything.

I'll re-check the IPs again. The Serber seems to be online with a Ping of 9999 .. But noone can say why :S
sauron3256

Post by sauron3256 »

Well that's what I thought as well, but no matter how many times I try to log in, I get the same error again and again...
Torvitas

Post by Torvitas »

ok first of all run this sql query:

UPDATE `Characters` set `online` = 0 WHERE `online` = 1;

So now we are sure that the Server mustn't think someone is online.

register new Gameserver to login (Bartz)
be sure to have entered the right Ips in right place:

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
# Common settings...
# 127.0.0.1 - If you are playing alone on a test server
# 192.168.x.x - This is if you are on a 192.168.x.x type network (behind a standard consumer router) and want other computers from JUST the internal network to be able to connect
# x.x.x.x - WAN IP obtained from http://www.whatismyip.com/. This is if you want people outside your internal network to be able to connect to your server.
# If this IP is resolvable by the Login Server, just leave *.
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Default: *
ExternalHostname = *

go to http://www.whatismyip.com and enter the ip shown there to:

ExternalHostname = *

and forward port 777 to server machine (Router config)
sauron3256

Post by sauron3256 »

Already done, thanks for the help, but i had messed the login files while updating my server... All ok now.