mob strength

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
thegman

mob strength

Post by thegman »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:lastest (3001)
L2JDP Revision Number:latest(6060)

i don't know if i should post this here , but my players have been complaining that mobs have PAtack set too high, how can i correct this? lower it for instance, or in general play with it...thank you for answers.
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: mob strength

Post by Bloodshed »

elpy's? raids? hellbound mobbs?
taking a break;
thegman

Post by thegman »

everything from elpys to hellbound mobs. excluding raids and other special mobs.
Elektra

Post by Elektra »

if i were an npc where would i be? probably the npc table might be a good place to start your search. ;)
thegman

Post by thegman »

yes, apart from taking all mobs and redoing there strength by hand, i was wondering about a script similar to the one that champion mobs use (so you can set how "though" they are), a global script that encompasses all "normal mobs" (except raids, instance mobs, special quest monsters etc.)... like 100% is retail, you can set it to 70% witch would mean 30% less strength than retail, hope i made my point clear. thank you for your support and interest in the matter.