Admin command error

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Hel

Admin command error

Post by Hel »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

I am sorry I couldn't insert proper version files, but I really can't understand how to get that since I can see only this in my versionproperties file:

Code: Select all

version=${l2j.revision}        builddate=20090514_0137       detailed info:             committed-rev="2963"             name=""             committed-date="2009-05-13T19:53:54.966528Z"             url="http://www.l2jserver.com/svn/trunk/L2_GameServer"             last-author="_DS_"             kind="dir"             uuid="d34dfa0f-f91c-0410-86dd-cf06f19dd0ad"             repos="http://www.l2jserver.com/svn" 
The Datapack is the first one for Gracia Final. If you have any idea that could help me show you server version, I'm all ears.
Anyway, this is my problem, hoping you still will to give me your hand. I installed without problems Gracia pt.2.3 but when I start gameserver I get this error in the console:

Loading Server Scripts----------1. ERROR in C:\Copia di l2j server gracia final WORKING\gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\admincommandhandlers\AdminSkill.java (at line 190)        if (sk == null || !sk.getCanLearn(player.getClassId()))                              ^^^^^^^^^^^The method getCanLearn(ClassId) is undefined for the type L2Skill----------1 problem (1 error)The method getCanLearn(net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.base.ClassId) is undefined for the type net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2SkillFailed executing script: C:\Copia di l2j server gracia final WORKING\gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\MasterHandler.java. See MasterHandler.java.error.log for details.Compiled Scripts Cache is disabled.
When I login If I try to write in the chat I can't, and when I type //admin it says "the command admin does not exist!" So I am unable to modify anything, and, also a line appears in the gameserver console:

No handler registered for admin command 'admin_admin'
I am going out of my head, I can't find a solution. I tried setting accesslevel to 1 but doesn't seem to work.
Thanks in advance, whatever you do (or not)

H
iamspaceman

Re: Admin command error

Post by iamspaceman »

Hi,

I had the same problem earlier but after applying the latest datapack from svn the problem is no longer there, so maybe you should try that :)
Hel

Post by Hel »

Thanks very much, I will have a try! I am not sure I know how to update the database, I just have to extract it in folder's in place of the older one or I must compile again with eclipse?

Thanks again for your help, too kind,

H.
salpe

Post by salpe »

You need to update your datapack, at least the file: gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\admincommandhandlers\AdminSkill.java

Or you can change by your own:
if (sk == null || !sk.getCanLearn(player.getClassId()))
to:
if (sk == null)

The easiest way is to update datapack.

Be carefull, It is better to update both datapack and core at the same time because sometimes, problems like this appear If you don't have them syncronized.

Compile the DP just make a zip file to prepare files to be uploaded to your server, it is your choice to compile it or not (you may update a single file).

Core is need to be compile always because the source code become machine code, eclipse generate a .jar file.