Latest Version Download?

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Daitana

Latest Version Download?

Post by Daitana »

I cant see any download information for the Gracia Final release anywhere? =/
They say go to the SVNs? But that just shows me a directory listing.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Latest Version Download?

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Since the lastest version IS STILL AN EARLY BETA RELEASE NOT SUITED FOR PUBLIC SERVERS it doesnt have a public pre-compiled download link, the only source to get it its from the SVN.

If you dont know how to get it from the SVN that means that its not suited for you, please wait until the stable release of Gracia Final to avoid having unneccessary problems on your server.

For more information read the Global Announcement.
Daitana

Post by Daitana »

Brother, im using the pserver for artwork only. Im running it just for me, so please help me out?
I have all the art I want from older versions and im looking to make new art, it's too hard to play a server and farm everything just for a screenshot.
toastgodsupreme

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Daitana wrote:Brother, im using the pserver for artwork only. Im running it just for me, so please help me out?
I have all the art I want from older versions and im looking to make new art, it's too hard to play a server and farm everything just for a screenshot.
IT'S IN BETA AND IS NOT FULLY SUPPORTED BY THE DEVS. THEY RELEASED IT TO THE PUBLIC BECAUSE SOME OF US WERE BEING WHINY BITCHES (like me ;) ). IF YOU WISH YOU USE IT, IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET IT WORKING. OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO LEARN TEH JAVA AND FIXZ0R IT YOURSELF. :twisted:

Comprende? Maybe use the search function?
Daitana

Post by Daitana »

It's good to see that no matter where I go, there are ignorant, smartarse wannabe kids like yourself.
I have it set up, and working for 2.2 I did so in 10 minutes with no previous knowledge. But thanks for your input, all I want to know is. How to use the SVN to update it, so I can continue my art.
Tip, dont post such a useless response, it only shows how much a waste of oxygen you are.
Vapulabe

Post by Vapulabe »

There are different options to manage L2J

Windows/Linux : J2SE+Netbeans (140Mb download from java.sun.com). Netbeans has SVN support
Windows/Linux : J2SE + Eclipse (J2SE from java.sun.com, Eclipse from www.eclipse.org)
Windows : J2SE + TortoiseSVN (google for Tortoise)
Linux : J2SE + SVN (svn command is included into most of the distributions)

There are other J2SE environments than Sun's one but they can be more trouble to make them run jdbc drivers and such...
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Daitana wrote:Brother, im using the pserver for artwork only. Im running it just for me, so please help me out?
Then please try to use the guides posted by Bruteforce here

We hope to re-activate the nigthly builds in 1-2 weeks when the actual beta becames more stable.

Who said that we will not give support? we just said that it was a BETA release, a very raw one, so its kinda of risky to use it at your live server, if you want to keep an stable server then use the CT2.2 branch.

I should start to open fire at some trolls on this forum...