hi there, gameserver errors, please advice

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
daddycaddy

hi there, gameserver errors, please advice

Post by daddycaddy »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:2943
L2JDP Revision Number:5990

i get this error in my gameserver when i start it:

2009.05.04 02:00:25,375 WARNING 10 Unevenly distributed hash code - Degraded Preformance

and a lot of problems because of that
skills dont work, it says they are not implemented
chat dont work and so on
please tell me what i did wrong or id there is a problem with that
thanks
toastgodsupreme

Re: hi there, gameserver errors, please advice

Post by toastgodsupreme »

You did everything wrong.

Next time fucking search. Been discussed, you have proven yourself unworthy.
xXBanishedXx

Post by xXBanishedXx »

toastgodsupreme wrote:You did everything wrong.

Next time fucking search. Been discussed, you have proven yourself unworthy.
Thats funny.

That error is normal. Your problem is elsewhere.
Torvitas

Post by Torvitas »

Oh toastgodsupreme...as an L2j-Newbie (guess so) he is asking for help. Why dont you just tell him what he did wrong or WHERE he can find help. As i was new to L2j the whole project confused me so much that even when i found something matching my seach i didn't understand how to fix (sometimes). Where are all of the newbie helpers gone???

I guess your datapack and libs are not at the correct place.
Just put the content of the data folder (included in the datapack) into the data folder of gameserver folder.
And dont forget to update your Libs. (libs folder)

Maybe posting your logfiles would help too.

MFG Torvitas
toastgodsupreme

The reason I was so negative is because this question pops up once every other day. Not only that but it seems that everyone blames this message in console for all their woes. It's EASILY searched for and a solution has already been found if you guys simply follow other time lines (hint: l2jmatrix).

Here's another tip... follow other l2j fork timelines. I have 7 different timelines bookmarked and damn if it's not handy.
daddycaddy

Post by daddycaddy »

for the "toastgodsupreme"
you know man, you should save your "breath" and time you waste replying those useless things
if you didnt wanted to help just mind your own business...

for "Torvitas"

thanks for your repply
i didnt touched those libs...there are the ones should be there, i just builded the datapack with eclipse and thats all , same with the gameserver...my mods to the server are .py so i dont need to edit in server (for now at least)

so basicaly i just update the svn, build it and thats the problem i get
can be from database? or have no link with that?

i even downloaded the nighlies (last ones, server and data) and edit the configs and run it and still i have those problems...

if you can help me with this i will be gratefull, if there is allready a thread with the fix point me to it, I TRYED to search and didnt find anything, maybe i searched the wrong word

thanks again for your time
toastgodsupreme

daddycaddy wrote:for the "toastgodsupreme"
you know man, you should save your "breath" and time you waste replying those useless things
if you didnt wanted to help just mind your own business...

for "Torvitas"

thanks for your repply
i didnt touched those libs...there are the ones should be there, i just builded the datapack with eclipse and thats all , same with the gameserver...my mods to the server are .py so i dont need to edit in server (for now at least)

so basicaly i just update the svn, build it and thats the problem i get
can be from database? or have no link with that?

i even downloaded the nighlies (last ones, server and data) and edit the configs and run it and still i have those problems...

if you can help me with this i will be gratefull, if there is allready a thread with the fix point me to it, I TRYED to search and didnt find anything, maybe i searched the wrong word

thanks again for your time

OH
MY
GOD

I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER. SEARCH! Search the forums, and search through l2jmatrix's timeline. SOLUTIONS ARE ABOUND!

I know phoenix or another mod might come down on me for being a bit rude here, but christ on a cracker, use some common sense, LEARN TO READ, and maybe, just maybe, you might be able to figure this out. THE ERROR CAUSING THE MESSAGE ABOUT DEGRADED PERFORMANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY ISSUES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WITH YOUR SERVER. IT IS SIMPLY A NOTICE MESSAGE. YOUR SERVER ISN'T BROKEN BECAUSE OF IT. YOUR SERVER IS BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU. :roll:
poltomb
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by poltomb »

toastgodsupreme wrote:OH
MY
GOD

I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER. SEARCH! Search the forums, and search through l2jmatrix's timeline. SOLUTIONS ARE ABOUND!

I know phoenix or another mod might come down on me for being a bit rude here, but christ on a cracker, use some common sense, LEARN TO READ, and maybe, just maybe, you might be able to figure this out. THE ERROR CAUSING THE MESSAGE ABOUT DEGRADED PERFORMANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY ISSUES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WITH YOUR SERVER. IT IS SIMPLY A NOTICE MESSAGE. YOUR SERVER ISN'T BROKEN BECAUSE OF IT. YOUR SERVER IS BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU. :roll:
No mod is going to come down on you :P Yes you should be a bit nicer, but I agree that you should search BEFORE asking a question.

Daddycandy: Use the SEARCH on this forum. If you cannot find an answer, then you may post a question.
DrHouse
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by DrHouse »

Rather than a polite pretentius man, I prefer a rude humble one. We all are born newbies!

Leadership and management are not talk and talk, but talk and do

Proud of being a part of this project
toastgodsupreme

DrHouse wrote:Rather than a polite pretentius man, I prefer a rude humble one. We all are born newbies!
http://trac.assembla.com/l2jmatrix/changeset/954
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

This warning message suppressed in incoming gracia final.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
daddycaddy

Post by daddycaddy »

thanks
i will fix that java right now:)

with the risk of makeing u mad...thats the only problem whos causing those error?