L2 GM Commands

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Sharpade1

L2 GM Commands

Post by Sharpade1 »

Hi everyone!

Ok its me again with new questions. This time i wring about commands.

1- there is one commands to change weather (i saw it in one page but i dont find it now).
2- There is a way to see ALL THE SKILLS LIKE "SKILL VIEWER" for gm, also the mobs skills. If u know the command o the way to do it will be amazing.
3- One command to change the stats. STR INT WIS, etc...(NO NAVICAT....COMMAND)

I check the topic all time, i bring new questions in time im going solving
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2 GM Commands

Post by Zoey76 »

This are official GM commands, some are present, some aren't :oops: