PvP System / Cancel

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
botng

PvP System / Cancel

Post by botng »

Hi!

1. I've saw in one l2j private server a pvp system where when you kill someone appears an Scissors icon (crooked turkey game) above your character’s head.

The effects (skills) IDs is: 23019.

Anyone know wich pvp system is this? and where I can get it?

2. I've saw in another server one feature that when someone use cancellation or any other kind of cancel skill the canceled buffs recover after 1 minute. Anyone know wich mod is this one? and where I can get it?

Thanks in advance!
jurchiks

Re: PvP System / Cancel

Post by jurchiks »

There was a mod for #2 posted somewhere on this forum but I can't find it ATM. Maybe you'll have better luck or someone will know what I'm talking about and post a link to the relevant topic.

AFAIK there hasn't been anything on this forum about #1 though. But if it is just a simple dummy skill with no real effects, then you could make it yourself by simply making the player get the skill's effects on him after a PvP/PK kill (L2PcInstance onKill (effects on player) or onDeath (effects on killer) method, smth like that).
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
botng

Re: PvP System / Cancel

Post by botng »

jurchiks wrote:There was a mod for #2 posted somewhere on this forum but I can't find it ATM. Maybe you'll have better luck or someone will know what I'm talking about and post a link to the relevant topic.

AFAIK there hasn't been anything on this forum about #1 though. But if it is just a simple dummy skill with no real effects, then you could make it yourself by simply making the player get the skill's effects on him after a PvP/PK kill (L2PcInstance onKill (effects on player) or onDeath (effects on killer) method, smth like that).

Thank you very much! I'll check it out. About the cancellation I had no success to find it using the 'search' so I hope someone post a link to the revelant topic!

See ya!