L2 Ultimate Drop Calculator

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Edelvez

Re: L2 Ultimate Drop Calculator

Post by Edelvez »

Szponiasty wrote:It's ok, but useless for me :( If you'd make it directly connect to mysql server and get all data from there... I would be able to cross dropcalc app out of my todo list xD
One solution might be to clone the database, and ready to remove vital information.
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Edelvez wrote:
Szponiasty wrote:It's ok, but useless for me :( If you'd make it directly connect to mysql server and get all data from there... I would be able to cross dropcalc app out of my todo list xD
One solution might be to clone the database, and ready to remove vital information.
Things sometimes change fast. I'm sure I would forget to update drops db in drop calc :)
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

If you want that works for you, it will have to update :mrgreen:
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Edelvez wrote:If you want that works for you, it will have to update :mrgreen:
Nah, don't need it that much. Besides working on mine already :)

But if you like coding and dont have ideas and have spare time - pm :) I have a long list of work to be done, and only 24h/day so any help is very welcomed xD
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD