High Five Features Poll

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Which feature would you like the most to be in High Five?

Dagon Valley AI
26%
Lair of Antharas AI
11%
Lucky Pig AI
7%
Treasure Chest AI
9%
Frintezza AI Update
7%
Zaken AI Update
6%
Underground Coliseum
10%
Seed of Infinity
23%

Total votes: 122

Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

High Five Features Poll

Post by Zoey76 »

Hello everyone, I'd like to know which features you want in L2J Server High Five, let's make a poll.

If you don't see an option comment!
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
u3games

Re: High Five Features Poll

Post by u3games »

lol... first repair errors ;)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

u3games wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:10 am lol... first repair errors ;)
Sure, thanks for the advice.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

And... too much things missed...
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Amrod

Post by Amrod »

Hello

I voted for Dragon Valley AI when it Comes to the pull. If i refer to this topic viewtopic.php?f=66&t=17957 I would say the whole Seed of Infinity Instance, the underground Coliseum, frintezza/zaken changes etc. These are the Things that I would wish to work fully. Like sacrafice mentioned.

Regards
u3games

Post by u3games »

add geo engine... need rework.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Amrod wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:12 pm Hello

I voted for Dragon Valley AI when it Comes to the pull. If i refer to this topic viewtopic.php?f=66&t=17957 I would say the whole Seed of Infinity Instance, the underground Coliseum, frintezza/zaken changes etc. These are the Things that I would wish to work fully. Like sacrafice mentioned.

Regards
Added more options.

kotsoskorg

Post by kotsoskorg »

Hello all,

my vote was Seed of Infinity. My opinion is, Gracia is an excellent high rate area and I feel sorrow when features like main quests in Gracia are still not working. I'd love to see broken quests and/or bugged quests work.
regenx

Post by regenx »

Haahaha, finally after 10 years L2J will have Ekimus and Cohemenes on Gracia continent... rofl!
fckin 10 years for two Raid Bosses :P

Yes I voted for SoI. :+1:

If you make them at least close to retail with cinematics, animations, skills and etc. create them for Freya CT2.5 and HF CT2.6 please.

@kotsoskorg Even if they make those quests and Raids from Gracia continent there will be incomplete anyway.
Gracia continent it is bigger than SoI, SoD and SoA there is Istina also with Nursery Instance.. :)) the biggest mistake was that they stopped with development on HF sh1t :P
Not even on L2JUnity hahah, there is no Ekimus and Cohemens .. ROFL!

10 years OMG! :))

P.S. I prefer playing any GoD chronicles than H5 or older chronicles because the engine from Game Client it is much better optimized and smoothly.

I already have Ekimus and Nursery Instance on Freya CT2.5 before L2J server and L2JUnity :P
If you're looking on SoA there is a place for Nursery Instance, this instance feature will never exist on H5 :))
Only GoD can have it !!
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Later than 15 years...
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
sahar

Post by sahar »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm Hello everyone, I'd like to know which features you want in L2J Server High Five, let's make a poll.

Rofl, show some activity on bitbucket instead of trying to show like you're active here on forum - I doubt these kind of topics impress anybody when the project been dead for more than 4 years.

And asking us what feature we want to see while there are 100+ issues reported on bitbucket is just plain stupid, you don't think that's something people wanna see? or they report issues for the fun of it?

You even got a report about a dupe exploit that works on this forum, with solution included - maybe bother commiting that first along with the other stuff before creating such "suggest me what to do, i'll try to do it before 2049" topics...?

*facepalm*
regenx

Post by regenx »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm Hello everyone, I'd like to know which features you want in L2J Server High Five, let's make a poll.

@Zoey76,
I would like to ty for that great job from Freya CT 2.5 chronicle.. it was a good start and Java 1.8, I appreciate your work and efforts but I would love to see Freya Easy and Extreme, full SoI with Ekimus and Cohemenes and (maybe) full SoD.. all these are enough, anything else it doesn't matter.. srsly ๐Ÿ‘

.. or I'm waiting for L2JUnity maybe they're faster which I doubt hahah. L2JU seems to be dead too, lol they have GC chronicle with Lindvior, Istina RBs but no Ekimus in Gracia..
If you ask most L2 players they haven't seen Ekimus or Cohemenes, not even one time in their entire L2 life.. and most of them are playing L2 from C3 or C4 hahah.

It tooks 5 years for Hellbound.. 15 years for Gracia.. 1 week for Fafurion.. lol and people are still playing Interlude and High Five.

P.S. Anyway there is NCZoft fault 90%, cause there was always a "To Be Continued.." after each chronicle ๐Ÿ˜
which means we'll never have the full content in one L2 chronicle.. Unfinished forever..

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

sahar wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Rofl, show some activity on bitbucket instead of trying to show like you're active here on the forum - I doubt these kinds of topics impress anybody when the project been dead for more than 4 years.

And asking us what feature we want to see while there are 100+ issues reported on bitbucket is just plain stupid, you don't think that's something people wanna see? or they report issues for the fun of it?

You even got a report about a dupe to exploit that works on this forum, with solution included - maybe bother committing that first along with the other stuff before creating such "suggest me what to do, I'll try to do it before 2049" topics...?

*facepalm*
Thank you for your input, you are certainly right that bugs come first and we always try to solve them first, that doesn't mean I cannot ask about what features the community wants.

Fun fact most open source projects have hundred of tickets open is not a big deal, it's just how open source software works, the community is free to share fixes.