L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jurchiks

Re: L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Post by jurchiks »

What do you mean - they can't be used? If you mean the spam of packets about the surrounding characters, you can always just block them.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
corbin12

Post by corbin12 »

I just heard it from someone else. I dont know how to use a sniffer!
"Playing Lineage II is not a privilege, but a right."
Asker64

Post by Asker64 »

the good thing is that US servers are free,the bad thing is that,most of the game content is changed...all i want is to reach the 73 Pailaka xD,i couldn't reach it on Russian server(there is some reasons) but now i returned to the US server and belive i'll reach it soon,for now as i know the rewards are changed...yeah if l2j became G.o.D it will be easier to compare with retail,but i think there is a lot things to do...
i'm a newbie,that trying to make something and learn from someone,i hate Python cuz' i don't know how to work with it
DreamStage

Post by DreamStage »

eva_m wrote:
DreamStage wrote:they will make more trunks for each client released.
Explain me, old fool. THAT interesting in only support of the new version of the client under FULL absence of the contents. I am a so fool that do not understand this.
Learn to respect before getting any answers. I dont know you, so i dont care of your arguments.
Not going to discuss this here, because i even dont care.
Ignorance comes when you dont want to know the truth about facts.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

eva_m wrote:
DreamStage wrote:they will make more trunks for each client released.
Explain me, old fool. THAT interesting in only support of the new version of the client under FULL absence of the contents. I am a so fool that do not understand this.

Warning issued, please respect other community members, if English is not your native language take a moment to review the content of your posts.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 🌌 | Eclipse Temurin 21 ☕ | MariaDB 11.2.2 🗃️ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five 🚀

🔗 Join our Discord! 🎮💬
eva_m

Post by eva_m »

Beg thy pardon :oops:
Regrettably I have wrong understood.
I in no event had to name other user "old fool". Regrettably I have not thought about linguistical barrier, in this instance "old fool" was aplying to ME MOST. По русски оно звучит - "объясните МНЕ, старой дуре":
Explain me, since I am old fool
In Russian "since I am" usually is missed, sorry

Zoey76
I simply wanted to say that you complain - "little human resources". But nothing amazing in this no. Why help to team, which nothing do not complete before the end? The People needs ready to using in practice product, rather then your jump from version to versions. With such politic L2J so and will remain for ever simply "supplier of support of the last version of the server" for rest commands, which steal beside you realization kernel, and afterwards simply peacefully work on contents

P.S. GoD so is ambiguous perceived player, that appeared the real possibility to do the respite and finish unachieved. Use this attempt and all you will say many thanks.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

@eva_m
I would suggest you to put the russian text below the google translated one because it really is hard to understand.
RUS:
И просто напиши что текст на русском, как я сделал.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
fuko

Post by fuko »

Agree :) My english is horrible, but eva_m some times wrote and it's look like puzzles :D PS no offense to say ))
vulstar

Post by vulstar »

I hope there will be added some easy options to quickly adjust the pk system in your private server, probably allot of private l2j servers would like the old pk system in there new l2GoD servers when its released.
horato

Post by horato »

Atm I have 73 bishop @ naia, so if you want catch some packets or something let me know.

Imho l2j should stop(pause) hi5 developing and start develop goddess. Im playing l2 from c4 and I think GOD is best chronicle from all (better than hi5 for sure, hi5 is failed chronicle).
Lupu1

Post by Lupu1 »

horato wrote:Atm I have 73 bishop @ naia, so if you want catch some packets or something let me know.

Imho l2j should stop(pause) hi5 developing and start develop goddess. Im playing l2 from c4 and I think GOD is best chronicle from all (better than hi5 for sure, hi5 is failed chronicle).
+1 very true
fuko

Post by fuko »

horato wrote:Atm I have 73 bishop @ naia, so if you want catch some packets or something let me know.

Really true that hi5 fail. But it's a part of Lineage 2 story, foolish to jump through tham and start to develop another chronicles. Then why have to start working on them? :)
pokiokio

Post by pokiokio »

Personally, I loved HI5. I got to hit 85 thanks to the nevit's system and the new DV hunting ground. I've got no complaints. :)
Prolly the youngest L2j user :P
corbin12

Post by corbin12 »

Excuse me, I play on retail. I cant find neither nevit's advent system nor priest of blessing. were they removed?
"Playing Lineage II is not a privilege, but a right."
Evilus

Post by Evilus »

corbin12 wrote:Excuse me, I play on retail. I cant find neither nevit's advent system nor priest of blessing. were they removed?
yes in GoD