Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: [L2j] Big Changes in L2j Server and Datapack [UPDATED]

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Vapulabe wrote:What about links to pmf** or l2.str**** to point to specific functionnalities/informations which works incorrectly in L2J ?

(Note : I self-censured the sites names... The question concern more L2DP than L2J but who knows...)

Edit: When I speak of links to some L2 knowledge site, I mean deep-links directly to the relevant info.
We will study that, but from now on links to those sites are forbbiden until we say so, also all of the content of those sites are under copyrights by them, so we not encorage our wiki editors to copy information from there, it would be good as reference but we need to study it.

Remember that if you are writing an article or pasting a text taken from another site it MUST BE licensed under a fre free to share/copy (creative commons alike) license.
trantadoros33

Post by trantadoros33 »

when we will have access to the previous forum ? just for read
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

ThePhoenixBird wrote: The old forum is still accessible in Read-Only mode here Reference Documentation Board, it has been set to let non-registered users access all the forums/topics/posts that were avaliable to the registered ones, so you dont need to worry if you dont have an account there, you can always go back and consult or search for documentation in the old forum.
Earendil
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Earendil »

Great work :]
n o c t e p e r p e t u a .