We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

what about

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Post Reply
Darkfeiter
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm

what about

Post by Darkfeiter » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 pm

hey dudes,

what is going oon here see not much activity here :(

what about the l2 classic ?
it will be released here ? anyone work on it?

thanks

User avatar
ProGramMoS
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Russia/Moscow

Re: what about

Post by ProGramMoS » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi.
I think l2j-server is dead. Most contributers is left project and l2j-server 'fame' not a least (about fame: in past l2j-server doesn't accept any contributions, idk contribute policy right now because no one write it). And second point with it: community isn't expanding, there are no new ppl who a ready to make l2j-server better.

User avatar
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: what about

Post by JMD » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Official and Private servers are all pay to win, what do you expect when there are better multiplayer games without pay to win out there right now?
The sad day where all this will be history is near. :(

bonknut
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:34 am

Re: what about

Post by bonknut » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:49 pm

ProGramMoS wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:00 pm
Hi.
I think l2j-server is dead. Most contributers is left project and l2j-server 'fame' not a least (about fame: in past l2j-server doesn't accept any contributions, idk contribute policy right now because no one write it). And second point with it: community isn't expanding, there are no new ppl who a ready to make l2j-server better.
Are there any other open source ones for h5?

Darkfeiter
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Re: what about

Post by Darkfeiter » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 pm

JMD wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm
Official and Private servers are all pay to win, what do you expect when there are better multiplayer games without pay to win out there right now?
The sad day where all this will be history is near. :(
ye to much ppl think they can get money with that.

i just think i work hard on server, in java i do it alone i am not a programmer i just startet with zero and every day i lean more about it.

try to search a good server like the old ones you will not find because most owners give the special to let players pay :(

User avatar
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: what about

Post by JMD » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Darkfeiter wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 pm
JMD wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm
Official and Private servers are all pay to win, what do you expect when there are better multiplayer games without pay to win out there right now?
The sad day where all this will be history is near. :(
ye to much ppl think they can get money with that.

i just think i work hard on server, in java i do it alone i am not a programmer i just startet with zero and every day i lean more about it.

try to search a good server like the old ones you will not find because most owners give the special to let players pay :(
This project is good if you want to become better at coding, but as for the game its not worth the effort anymore. I would rather this dev team or whats left of it transitions to a different game.

Post Reply