Problem playing my created character in game

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
iJayde

Problem playing my created character in game

Post by iJayde »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision 5270:
L2JDP Revision 8785:

I have the Gracia Final pack and the Gracia Final client, I had problems with the protocol at first so I found it using CMD (it was 83). I put it in the list of protocol revisions allowed and it lets me into the server and create a character but then I can't see my character in the character select screen (only the name), then I try to enter the game and it crashes and says this:
General protection fault!

History: UUIScript::execGetClassType <- UTextBoxHandle::execSetText <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (LobbyMenuWnd Transient.LobbyMenuWnd0, Function Interface.LobbyMenuWnd.OnEvent) <- XMLUIManager::ExecuteUIEvent <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- UMasterLevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Any way to fix this? :( Thanks!
nonom
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Problem playing my created character in game

Post by nonom »

Be sure using the last updated client for Gracia Final, the server was reworked all the time to the latest version.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"