Double crafting system (recipes.xml)

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Amrod

Double crafting system (recipes.xml)

Post by Amrod »

Hi Community

I got some questions about the double crafting system that already exists in L2J.

I looked a bit in the recipes.xml. I had the idea to make that possible also for higher greades (s, s80 etc.) Because the structure of the d grade recipes ist not the same as the higher ones, I simply adapted adamntite ring to test it. Its just an idea :)

Code: Select all

<item id="330" recipeId="4938" name="mk_adamantite_ring_i" craftLevel="6" type="dwarven" successRate="70">        <ingredient id="4938" count="1" />        <ingredient id="4050" count="12" />        <ingredient id="1886" count="1" />        <ingredient id="1895" count="25" />        <ingredient id="1887" count="5" />        <ingredient id="4044" count="5" />        <ingredient id="1459" count="22" />        <ingredient id="2132" count="2" />        <production id="887" count="1" />        <productionRare id="887" count="2" rarity="35" /> ----> new added by me        <productionRare id="12712" count="1" rarity="4" />        <statUse name="MP" value="174" />    </item> 
So what am I trying to say in other words. Lets take my example. You have a 70% chance to craft 1 Adamantine ring. There is another 35% (if the crafting process works) that you get a 2 ring at the top of that. And there is a 4% Chance to get a Foundation item.

I have tested this in game with about 50+ Crafts. I got 1 Foundation item which is really possible and many normal rings, but never 2. So are my thoughts too simple? Or is there a way to adapt the recipes in such a way?
Maybe with other tags?
(production ....id...) :)

Regards
Amrod

Re: Double crafting system (recipes.xml)

Post by Amrod »

Code: Select all

<item id="47" recipeId="2154" name="mk_elven_earing" craftLevel="3" type="dwarven" successRate="100">        <ingredient id="1902" count="7" />        <ingredient id="1886" count="1" />        <ingredient id="1884" count="60" />        <ingredient id="1865" count="12" />        <ingredient id="1458" count="30" />        <ingredient id="2130" count="6" />        <production id="850" count="1" />        <productionRare id="850" count="2" rarity="20" />        <statUse name="MP" value="120" />    </item>
I'd like to add this low grade item to compare it. Because D-Grade foundation/masterwork item don't exist, it was solved that the "productionrare" ist just the same id but with a count of 2 and a lower chance. But what about the higher grades? There has to be a least a single tag that can be used to solved this "problem/idea" :?