The return of the msknight dropcalc

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

The return of the msknight dropcalc

Post by msknight »

Hi Folks,

After a long time of having issues, I'm back in the driving seat of the msknight dropcalc.

It has been adjusted to take account of the moving of the items from SQL to XML; there is a new import function available.

SVN checkout is http://l2jdropcalc.svn.sourceforge.net/ ... 2jdropcalc

Support is here - http://www.msknight.com/dropcalc - but after registering, don't forget to e-mail me to activate the account otherwise it just sits in the spam account folder.

Some features still aren't working due to datapack changes in the mean time.

Items can be changed, added and removed for off line characters, but I have had reports that items, once given via the dropcalc, vanish once the character logs on; I'm still investigating. Only one person has reported this so far.

Characters, races, classes and other things can also be changed as long as the character is off-line.

When custom items are added, I'll add those to the import routine.

Please post support queries to the dropcalc web address and don't clog up the L2J board. Also, note that I work for a living and don't answer queries very quickly.

To see the dropcalc in action (in guest mode, so you won't see the administration options) you can go to this page - http://195.7.255.202/ - but be aware that it is a home connection. Also, only the Lithra database is converted to current, so don't change the database or you'll get errors.

At some point I'll work on a video on how to install and use the dropcalc.
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
Gnacik
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: The return of the msknight dropcalc

Post by Gnacik »

vanish once the character logs on; I'm still investigating.
Mana left and Time must be -1, you dont use that fields in INSERT statement, but they have 0 as a default in mysql table structure.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Then they should be changed to -1 by default...
You can commit to the svn, you can do it.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Wow. Thanks.

I noticed that time defaulted to 0, so I've done the mana_left to -1 ... but the statements I've used didn't actually write out mana-left, so surely that should have defaulted to -1 anyway?
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
shinomidefuego

Post by shinomidefuego »

wow i like this
MMMMMmmmmmMMMMM
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Have you taken a look at the recipe calculator? I really love that piece of coding.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

I like this topic
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Yeh, it just give you that sort of warm, fluffy feeling inside, doesn't it? :D
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

At about 45:50 in to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO8JJz6Nwcg you can see the recipe calculator.