In Need Of Help...

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
pan0c

In Need Of Help...

Post by pan0c »

Hello,Yesterday i created my l2j c6 server and i have 1 problem...
i can logg in as a gm but other from away cant...My firewall is closed and ports open on MY router sagem f@st 2404/2444(from portforward.com..) and i made a static ip...

//JIV: removed client mod info

My GameServer properties

Code: Select all

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com## * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com# =================================================================================================== # ================================================================# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!# ================================================================ # Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPsGameserverHostname= *GameserverPort= 7777 # This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *ExternalHostname= 94.68.181.227 # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *InternalHostname=* # The Loginserver host and portLoginPort= 9014LoginHost= 127.0.0.1 # This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)RequestServerID = 1# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server  if the requested id is allready reservedAcceptAlternateID = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login= rootPassword=MaximumDbConnections= 100 # Datapack root directory, defaults to current directory from which the server is started# DatapackRoot = C:/Work/tmp/DataPack # Define character name template# Example to use only : CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]{3,3}[A-Za-z0-9]*# will allow names with first capital letter, next three small letters,# and any (capital or not) letter or number, like ZbigN1eW# Most rational to have CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]*# meaning names only of letters with first one capital, like Zbigniew# Default .* - any namy of any symbolsCnameTemplate= .*PetNameTemplate= .* # Maximum number of chars per account - Default 7 (0 = unlimited [7 is the client limit])CharMaxNumber = 7 # Define how many players are allowed to play simultaneously on your server.MaximumOnlineUsers= 100  # Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.# You must keep MinProtocolRevision <= MaxProtocolRevision.MinProtocolRevision = 1MaxProtocolRevision = 999 
Login Properties

Code: Select all

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com## * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com# =================================================================================================== # ================================================================# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!# ================================================================ # This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostnameExternalHostname= 94.68.181.227 # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostnameInternalHostname= 127.0.0.1 # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginserverHostname= *LoginserverPort= 2106# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets bannedLoginTryBeforeBan=10# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)LoginBlockAfterBan=600GMMinLevel=100 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginHostname= * # The port on which login will listen for GameServersLoginPort= 9014 # If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slotsAcceptNewGameServer = False # If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown# It is highly recomended for Account Seciurity to leave this option as defalut (True)ShowLicence = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login=rootPassword=MaximumDbConnections=10 # Useable values: "true" - "false", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created# automatically or not.AutoCreateAccounts=true # The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (usefull when their ip is dynamic)IpUpdateTime= 15  # ==============================================================# Test server setting, shoudnt be touched in online game server# ============================================================== Debug = FalseAssert = FalseDeveloper = False # Enforce GG Authorization from client# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authenticationForceGGAuth=True #FloodProtection. time in msEnableFloodProtection=TrueFastConnectionLimit= 15NormalConnectionTime= 700FastConnectionTime= 350MaxConnectionPerIP= 50
IF You need more info about the server tell me to add here...
Last edited by JIV on Mon May 31, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove client mod info
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: In Need Of Help...

Post by Tan »

General.Proparties..
# If True, only accounts with GM access can enter the server.
# Default: False
ServerGMOnly = false
Some people believe in God... i believe in Music... some people pray..... I turn on Winamp
http://www.last.fm/user/L2jTan
pan0c

Post by pan0c »

Where am i suppose to add this?
*This will solve the problem?
:S :S :S Iam comfused..
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Tan »

General.proparites in server configs
Some people believe in God... i believe in Music... some people pray..... I turn on Winamp
pan0c

Post by pan0c »

That was OK...
:S WHATS THE PROBLEM?
i ahve already amde the server 4 times again same
hope

Post by hope »

your configs are wrong
pan0c

Post by pan0c »

If They Are wrong tell me what to change...
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Tan »

Your problem is that you have router and yours ip change everytime you restart your pc....
hope

Post by hope »

pan0c wrote:If They Are wrong tell me what to change...
InternalHostname= 127.0.0.1
change to your internal ip for both gs and login

what ports in your firewall did you open

- AutoCreateAccounts=true

really should be a space there and cap it
+ AutoCreateAccounts= True
Sikken

Post by Sikken »

from my personal experience, this might be an ip issue... if your computers are both on the same router, try using the servers name ( computer name ) instead of its ip... computer names do not change them selfs, ip's do ;D
pan0c

Post by pan0c »

Ports i opened:
----------------------------------------
If someone is willing(Interlude Dev+some experience) to help add me in msn: pan0c4everyo@hotmail.com
hope

Post by hope »

pan0c wrote:Ports i opened:
----------------------------------------
If someone is willing(Interlude Dev+some experience) to help add me in msn: pan0c4everyo@hotmail.com
port 80 2009 you dont need to open and i would only open port 3306 if was running a web server from the pc
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

3306 needs to be open ONLY if you have a website connecting to your db, in which case you should use a different user for the website connection
9014 you only need to open if your loginserver is separate from game server (on another machine), but is not located in internal network (and I doubt anyone has it like that).
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.