HELP ME LEE!!

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
elcani

HELP ME LEE!!

Post by elcani »

Hello again people, so getting atleast totaly hungry with this kind of programs and as i see now, maybe i'm doing many thinks wrong, so the question here is if somebody of you can help me a little with this things about update or costumize the archive "L2Jserver" which is place inside of the gameserver folder, so.. i want to knows if somebody of you can teach me about or if there's any kind of "guides" which explain correct the spesific steps i should do to can like an example, change the max lvl, or the enchant rate of the scrolls and it's progresive rate decreasing, pvp color system, whatever :P
I will be realy grateful if you can tell me how can i do it, or even let here a link where i can download the correct programs it such needing and a guide which explain correct every steps whould be doing to can do it, i've been readed everything in the forum and i've found many things about this but i didn't atleast found any place where i can take the needly programs or any guide about how to compile/decopile/edit that "L2Jserver.jar"... so, thanks you for your time.
If it's nesecary i'm working with the L2jDP-vercion 6794, and L2J-vercion 3872 of CT2.3 Gracia final.

Anyway, thanks you so much.
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: HELP ME LEE!!

Post by JIV »

read a wiki how to use SVN.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

i would say: read the configs! there is plenty of things to customize in configs, so just go through it..
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
elcani

Post by elcani »

Thanks for your answer but let me tell you something, if i'm here making a post it means that i've spent around 5 days or more readying and trying to understand what to do, and also trying to find any kind of guides here to can understand a bit more about how to use the Eclipse, but i just know that i didn't do anything else than spent my time, it's the reason why i'm here making this post, so please guys if you know where can i find information or any guide which explain correct every steps about Eclipse to can edit the "L2JServer.jar" let it right here pleasee!!! Thanks a lot.!
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by BiggBoss »

JIV told you, use the L2J Wiki
but im damn blind and cannot find the wiki, where the h*** it is?
Easy, third forum category is a redirect to the l2jwiki

http://www.l2jserver.com/wiki/Main_Page
elcani

Post by elcani »

I'm still under confused as i've never being, please if somebody can tell me what have i to do or at least place here a link where i can find any guide about it, if there's any way to do that i will be realy grateful:::
..:::CONFUSED!!!!:::..
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

How many times people have to link you to the Wiki until you figure out that there is where you can get all the information you need?