Help with Quick Healing Potion

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
GloBaLgr

Help with Quick Healing Potion

Post by GloBaLgr »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

Hi @all
I have Gracia Final L2J and i whant to change the use of Quick Healing Potion.
Like 1 Potion use every 20 sec.
Not skill Duration or something like that, only that the Player can take 1 potion every 20sec.
Thnks

Code: Select all

</skill><skill id="2038" levels="1" name="Quick Healing Potion">  <set name="power" val="435"/>  <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>  <set name="skillType" val="HEAL"/>  <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>  <set name="isPotion" val="true"/>    <cond msgId="113" addName="1">    <player flyMounted="False"/>
Zealar
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Help with Quick Healing Potion

Post by Zealar »

Code: Select all

<skill id="2038" levels="1" name="Quick Healing Potion">  <set name="itemConsumeId" val="1540"/>  <set name="itemConsumeCount" val="1"/>  <set name="power" val="435"/>  <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>  <set name="skillType" val="HEAL"/>  <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>  <set name="isPotion" val="true"/>  <set name="staticReuse" val="true"/>  <set name="reuseDelay" val="20000"/>  <cond msgId="113" addName="1">    <player flyMounted="False"/>  </cond></skill>
GloBaLgr

Re: Help with Quick Healing Potion

Post by GloBaLgr »

thnks my Friend it works :)