NPC giving me wrong Multisell list. **RESOLVED**

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
bjc435

NPC giving me wrong Multisell list. **RESOLVED**

Post by bjc435 »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

Hey all, i created an npc. She is L2Merchant. Her html is in the merchant folder, and the xml shop files are in the multisell folder. After restarting server, i talk to the npc, and html looks good, buttons are there, but when i get to the link that links to the multisell the wrong list comes up. I had this issue a long while back, but i do not remember how i fixed the issue. :mrgreen:

here is her html

Code: Select all

<html><body>Annette:<br><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Multisell 88887">Heavy Armor</a><br><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Multisell 88888">Light Armor</a><br><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Multisell 88886">Robes</a><br><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Multisell 88885">Weapon</a><br></body></html>
Thanks in advance

Problem was a typo.....duhhhhhh for got to --------> </list> :|
Last edited by bjc435 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: NPC giving me wrong Multisell list.

Post by janiii »

try to search which list it shows to you, what name does the file of the list has, and maybe it will help you understand..
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Bloodshed »

most likely a typo in one of the multisell lists that makes this happen
taking a break;
bjc435

Post by bjc435 »

Thanks for your replies guys, but still no luck.....last time i had this issue i posted on the other l2j forum, and i got some good responces but none of them worked....i did eventually figure out what the issue was...it was something stupid like L2merchant instead of L2Merchant...that wasn't it...but something like that.

anyways i have another question regarding multisell. if i wanted to sell an multiple items like an armor set in one slot would the xml be something like:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><list>    <item id="1">        <ingredient id="57" count="12000"/>        <production id="2416, 11402, 11404, 572, 5736" count="1"/>    </item>
No that's not what i was trying to do with the original post.....just had that thought while making multisells :mrgreen: