Can't get past server list

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
creative4w3

Can't get past server list

Post by creative4w3 »

I just downloaded the newest server and data pack available via the wiki, installed everything and the login server + game server are running properly. I start L2, login and see Bartz as the only server, but it won't go past that. No errors or anything.

What do I need to do?
blacksea

Re: Can't get past server list

Post by blacksea »

update your client
creative4w3

Post by creative4w3 »

I updated the client to Gracia before updating the host file, and it did a bit of updating after that as well.
creative4w3

Post by creative4w3 »

Update: the game server console shows the following error when I try to connect to Bartz:

Code: Select all

Client: [IP: 127.0.0.1] -> Protocol Revision: 83 is invalid. Minimum is 12 and Maximum is 12 are supported. Closing connection.Wrong Protocol Version 83
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Bloodshed »

it says: Nightlies are Gracia Part 2 unless otherwise stated in a pretty big font ^_^

if you updated you are running the Gracia part 3 (final) client, and you would need to take and compile the DPack and Server from SVN or wait till the nightlies are Gracia Final (and stable for live servers) :)
taking a break;