Gracia Support

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Gheazu

Gracia Support

Post by Gheazu »

Guys don't get me wrong but stooping Gracia CT2 Support is not a good idea
U want gracia final that is good but lets us review Gracia CT2 ( quests missing- Epic Boss missing "Frinteza Ice Qunne etc more and more, Skills missing all of dev. on l2j and people who help cant make them work as retail because no info, hellboud is bug like hell :D )
I support u on what ever u guys do but pls reconsider the fact the current version is not done and u start to make a new version it is impossible and when Gracia Final will come out on L2j it will be bug relay bug and all will be custom.
Pls think on this and dont hate me <3

Don't get me wrong pls is just a suggestion
Yuri909

Re: Gracia Support

Post by Yuri909 »

Have you noticed that all the other versions still exist in availablity? They just want us to be able to play on the most recent client. Its not like everything would disappear right way. I don't know why you would want to stay on less than the latest version unless you have some issues you can't resolve. Frankly it makes sense to work on the latest and greatest and try to keep up with the materials being released. It has been speculated this is the last of the L2 expansions and that so don't you think they should work on getting the final version done? Sure they have to work on getting stuff implemented but that's what we're used to with these guys. They aren't a high budget production company they're people who enjoy Lineage 2 and playing it... for free ;).
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

Guys don't get me wrong but stooping C1 Support is not a good idea
U want gracia final that is good but lets us review C1 ( quests missing, Skills missing all of dev. on l2j and people who help cant make them work as retail because no info)
I support u on what ever u guys do but pls reconsider the fact the current version is not done and u start to make a new version it is impossible and when Gracia Final will come out on L2j it will be bug relay bug and all will be custom.

Don't get me wrong pls is just a suggestion
slash2

Post by slash2 »

quote="Gheazu" Guys don't get me wrong but stooping Gracia CT2.2 Support is not a good idea
U want gracia final that is good but lets us review Gracia CT2.2 ( quests missing- Epic Boss missing "Frinteza Ice Qunne etc more and more, Skills missing all of dev. on l2j and people who help cant make them work as retail because no info, hellboud is bug like hell :D )

Don't get me wrong pls is just a suggestion /quote

--------------------
what is missing from c1?! and u can't blame anyone...
raz

Post by raz »

nvm
Last edited by raz on Mon May 11, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

did i blame some one ?

missing skills allot of them dont work
Missing RB instance
missing quest important one S80 (all l2j server has custom made)

i did not blame no one pls read what i say and u know what sorry post that seams u do not want to make something work to bad L2j is bather and he has good dev... team but he focus on different things

and u know im wright when i say this

NVM pls delete my post is was a stupid thing to say my opinion
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Changing the server support for the lastest version of the game doesnt means that we will not keep working to get things from previous versions working.
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:Changing the server support for the lastest version of the game doesnt means that we will not keep working to get things from previous versions working.
but for sure not in separate Gracia 2.2: branch...all features will be added into trunk and that means to Gracia Final :)
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Aikimaniac wrote:
ThePhoenixBird wrote:Changing the server support for the lastest version of the game doesnt means that we will not keep working to get things from previous versions working.
but for sure not in separate Gracia 2.2: branch...all features will be added into trunk and that means to Gracia Final :)
And its happends for all the other projects, not just L2j, all the new content its added on the lastests builds.

Just to clarify: L2j isnt L2, its just a emulator, so it means that we will never be on the same level. So L2j-Interlude version will never have all the Interlude things that are on the retail L2, but it may have them on the next releases of L2j.
Vapulabe

Post by Vapulabe »

I guess that what was requested is to have some backports of newly implemented features into the old tree when applicable...

To which I can give the following answer : to have such backports would require that there is a designated developper whose job is maintaining an old tree (like it can be found on Linux Kernel), backporting the patches...

Maybe if L2J team was much bigger would it be possible... But as most people are only leeching (don't even try to understand L2J code), and some other are busy maintaining their custom patches, this don't leave many people to care about the old trees...
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

You got it right, its quite hard to find good coders that are really interested to join the L2j Team not just for leeching and personal interests.

We always look at the Code Contributions forums for new developers, those that have good potencial are contacted, and those that contact us must prove their skills.
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

like it can be found on Linux Kernel
Oh.

Linux - jedy level free thing what developed by people whose JUST WANNA HAVE FREE THING for their work and live (Linus create it "just for fun")

Lineage2 - way to obtain a money and fun.

Feel the difference.
Vapulabe

Post by Vapulabe »

Linux kernel : when a new kernel appears (like 2.6) there are people responsible to keep the older branches (like 2.4) updated for a while. These people are DEDICATED at maintaining the old branch.

Translate to L2J : when a new release is out (like Gracia Final) it would need some people to maintain the older branch (like Gracia Part 2, but also Kamael, Interlude or C1)

And, FYI, my linux computers run 24/7 without any reboot nor performance losses, with lots of updates happenning without having to reboot (except kernel update which is not very often). I can't say the same about my MS Windows computers...
Reimu wrote:
like it can be found on Linux Kernel
Oh.

Linux - jedy level free thing what developed by people whose JUST WANNA HAVE FREE THING for their work and live (Linus create it "just for fun")

Lineage2 - way to obtain a money and fun.

Feel the difference.