Problem with gameserver when starting

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
TeoXtrM

Problem with gameserver when starting

Post by TeoXtrM »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:2939
L2JDP Revision Number:5957

I have this problem a long time now. It started first time when i updated from eclipse. But now its also in the latest stable ct2.2 release. There was another topic with that problem but since the one that started the topic didn't post pics i post there . If any1 knows whats that pls inform me !

comments : The server dispaite this thing starts and you can login. But you can't see anything in chat or wirtte and also when you die and you press "to village" nothing happens.
Also its not only that part it spams this degraded performance all time even when server is open.

PIC:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2411/97907036.jpg
toastgodsupreme

Re: Problem with gameserver when starting

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Learn to search. This message in console has no effect on in game activity.
TeoXtrM

Post by TeoXtrM »

toastgodsupreme wrote:Learn to search. This message in console has no effect on in game activity.
I think you need to LEARN HOW TO READ !!! cause if there wouldn't be any problem i wouldn't post ...
The only unsuall thing i got in the gameserver consol is that thing and as i said in my post :

comments : The server dispaite this thing starts and you can login. But you can't see anything in chat or wirtte and also when you die and you press "to village" nothing happens.
Also its not only that part it spams this degraded performance all time even when server is open.

And that started happen when this thing appeared... So any ideas ? ? Why it don't go to village ... and Why i can't writte in chat ? Same things goes for Nightlies and The versions i compile with eclipse ... its the same ..
toastgodsupreme

Post by toastgodsupreme »

TeoXtrM wrote:
toastgodsupreme wrote:Learn to search. This message in console has no effect on in game activity.
I think you need to LEARN HOW TO READ !!! cause if there wouldn't be any problem i wouldn't post ...
The only unsuall thing i got in the gameserver consol is that thing and as i said in my post :

And that started happen when this thing appeared... So any ideas ? ? Why it don't go to village ... and Why i can't writte in chat ? Same things goes for Nightlies and The versions i compile with eclipse ... its the same ..
Well, obviously you're around 15 years old. Welcome to the internet.

So let's look at what we have here...

Obviously english is not your first language. This means you need to keep what you're writing short, and to the point. Too much information = useless.

Secondly, you fucked up your own server if you can't chat and do other things. Sounds like a handler issue.

Third, in regards to the degraded performance message, a solution can be found here:
http://trac.assembla.com/l2jmatrix/changeset/954

Finally... don't get an attitude with ME, just because YOU posted IRRELEVANT information in regards to your problem.