some werid stuff and a question

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Geowil

some werid stuff and a question

Post by Geowil »

L2J Revision: 2939
L2JDP Revision: 5984

I am testing through my server and when I loged in today none of the quest items for the Elvin Wizard quest were dropping from Dryads.

I was unable to talk to any of the npcs that were apart of the quest about the quest (says you are not on a quest for this npc or do not meet the requirements). my char is lvl 23.

The other thing is how can I make items disappear after a set amount of time they drop (like the herbs do)? did not see a setting for it in the general.props or anywhere I looked for that matter.
Geowil

Re: some werid stuff and a question

Post by Geowil »

well I was able to fix the npc issue by restarting the server.

Still looking for the setting to make regular items vanish after a set amount of time, like the herbs do.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

general.properties, e.g. AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter and the other options after it, just read the description :)
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

janiii wrote:general.properties, e.g. AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter and the other options after it, just read the description :)
What janiii said and the three entries that are listed under "AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter" as protected drops (do not destroy) are Adena, Ancient Adena, and the Event Coins. Simply omit ID 57 (adena) from that list of 3 item and now adena drops from monsters and players will be destroyed in the time specified.