[SHARE] Gracia Raid Boss Map

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
neo25

[SHARE] Gracia Raid Boss Map

Post by neo25 »

This is something that I made from a few people's work to fit my own needs. Source files and info from Enforcer, Kadar, spider661, and anyone else I forgot.
Originally posted by spider661
edit the file
java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\instancemanager\RaidBossSpawnManager.java

and change this line

//To update immediately Database uncomment on the following line, to post the hour of respawn raid boss on your site for example or to envisage a crash landing of the waiter.
//updateDb();

to read

//To update immediately Database uncomment on the following line, to post the hour of respawn raid boss on your site for example or to envisage a crash landing of the waiter.
updateDb();

basicly remove the // from pdateDB();
Then edit connection.php and put your db's info in it.

**Broken Download Link Removed**
Last edited by neo25 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
nonom
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Gracia Raid Boss Map

Post by nonom »

Thanks, great work!
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
detunius

Post by detunius »

download links are dead :cry:
neo25

Post by neo25 »

Links have been updated.
ratonofx

Post by ratonofx »

Nice tool, thanks for share.
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

Very nice and work very well. Only one caveat though and that is the display information on "respawn time". I tested this on my test server and I have my test server Raidboss respawn set to 1 (I believe that is 12-24 hours). The Raidboss map will display a specific time and date when the next respawn will occur but it was not accurate when I was testing it. In one instance, the raidboss did not spawn until 8 hours later when the map said it would spawn 8 hours earlier in the day.

How do I adjust this to make it accurate or is it a spawn range that can't be controlled...ie (1 = 12-24 hr)?
neo25

Post by neo25 »

You will have to adjust the calculation of the respawn time in "index.php" for your time zone. To do that, you would make the changes below to add 8 hours to the time shown. Every 3600 seconds is an hour, 3600 * 8 = 28800

Hope this helps!

From this here:

Code: Select all

if($respawn > 0)    {        $respawntime = date('D M j G:ia T',($respawn / 1000));        $respawn_time = 'will respawn '.$respawntime.'';    }
To this here:

if($respawn > 0)    {        $respawntime = date('D M j G:ia T',($respawn / 1000 + 28800));        $respawn_time = 'will respawn '.$respawntime.'';    }
masterrs

Post by masterrs »

Works fine, but only one dot is wrong.
Red one. That dot should be in Elven Ruins.
I've checked position of RB in data base and is correct.
Ride Boss name - Discarded Guardian (20 Lvl)
Any idea?

neo25

Post by neo25 »

Yes I do actually. The main x and y coordinates need to be expanded to include the new areas. I'll fix that and update the download shortly. Good catch :wink:
Last edited by neo25 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
masterrs

Post by masterrs »

Fantastic. But I observed that is a problem with that like for example. Is similar script for players online and some players dot is somewhere else. Player is in Catacomb of Apostate but dot shows north side of map. Mobs are on north side of map too.

On some drop calculators is the same problem.
Check this out.
http://lineage.pmfun.com/loc/25372/disc ... rdian.html

Regards and thanks for answer.
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

neo25 wrote:You will have to adjust the calculation of the respawn time in "index.php" for your time zone. To do that, you would make the changes below to add 8 hours to the time shown. Every 3600 seconds is an hour, 3600 * 8 = 28800

Hope this helps!

From this here:

if($respawn > 0)    {        $respawntime = date('D M j G:ia T',($respawn / 1000));        $respawn_time = 'will respawn '.$respawntime.'';    }
To this here:

if($respawn > 0)    {        $respawntime = date('D M j G:ia T',($respawn / 1000 + 28800));        $respawn_time = 'will respawn '.$respawntime.'';    }
Hi Neo25,

I went into the config.php and modified it accordingly but the time is still incorrect. I believe it's one of two things:

1) The default time $respawntime = date('D M j G:ia T',($respawn / 1000 )); is coded for which time zone? Does it automatically adjust itself to the Time Zone specified by the OS? If it is not auto adjusting then I would like to know which default time zone is used when the code is not modified. At this point I am assuming it is using GMT formatting but this could be my problem to begin with.

2) Does the respawn time accept both negative and positive time addition? Say if the raidmap specified that a monster would spawn at 10:50am but it actually spawned at 6:50am. I would then need to specified in the config.php file that it needs to remove 4 hours from the calculation, correct?

Thanks for all your help in answering my questions.
neo25

Post by neo25 »

That is correct, the default settings would show the server OS time zone and then you could add or subtract from that using the settings I have posted before.
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

neo25 wrote:That is correct, the default settings would show the server OS time zone and then you could add or subtract from that using the settings I have posted before.
Got it working perfectly a while ago after some more observation and time tweaking. Thanks!!
Zdenekhb

Re: [SHARE] Gracia Raid Boss Map

Post by Zdenekhb »

I have modified map for Raid Boss and Grand Boss status. Legend is in Czech language.

Look Here: http://rbmap.metrohb.cz/
neo25

Re: [SHARE] Gracia Raid Boss Map

Post by neo25 »

Nice! Care to share the changes you made?