Compiling Gameserver with JAVAC

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
alehawk

Compiling Gameserver with JAVAC

Post by alehawk »

Hi!
Im trying to compile gameserver using javac but I get all this errors:

Code: Select all

c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java:107: package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util does not existimport net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.DynamicExtension;                                 ^c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java:108: package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util does not existimport net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.FloodProtector;                                 ^c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java:109: package net.sf.l2j.status does not existimport net.sf.l2j.status.Status;                        ^c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java:111: package org.mmocore.network does not existimport org.mmocore.network.SelectorConfig;                          ^c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java:112: package org.mmocore.network does not existimport org.mmocore.network.SelectorThread;                          ^
thera are more...

How can I compile it?
Tnx!
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Compiling Gameserver with JAVAC

Post by janiii »

from which directory do you compile and what command do you use with which parameters for compiling?

anyway, you should compile with ant and not just javac.
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
alehawk

Post by alehawk »

I doit like this:
C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jdk1.6.0_20\bin>javac c:\j\l2j-server\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\GameServer.java

Tnx for your help!
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by JIV »

You get your answer, use Ant. For more information read wiki and use google. Lock.