Questions about Masterwork

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Kami

Questions about Masterwork

Post by Kami »

L2J Revision Number: 2998
L2JDP Revision Number: 6034

What about Masterworks
they don't give effects is there any rule for using masterwork items or it's just not implemented?
Yes I'm German..
So don't worry 'bout my english ;/
toastgodsupreme

Re: Questions about Masterwork

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Kami wrote:L2J Revision Number: 2998
L2JDP Revision Number: 6034

What about Masterworks
they don't give effects is there any rule for using masterwork items or it's just not implemented?
not done. i would do them up if people would get me info from retail. i need screenshots of passives, etc that they give players.

check my weapon SA rework thread. i've been including basic skills for some masterwork weapons, but i can't proceed with their extra skills until i get more info from retail.
Kami

Post by Kami »

i found it out too...
yep it's hard to do this without retail information =/
But know that i know where they're i can do this for my server as a "custom"

^^ thx anyway and let's hope for some retail infos
Yes I'm German..
Romi_SVK

Post by Romi_SVK »

Masterwork items are useless for now, you can use it only as a texture and hope that one day it will work. But I was looking forward to new Gracia Final feature - exchange masterwork items for superior items at blacksmith of mammon, but this feature is not implemented either :cry:
Everyone had to begin somehow...
Bruteforce

Post by Bruteforce »

If you want to turn off foundation items while you wait for it to start working, you can use this patch. I got it from GodKratos so I take no credit:

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (revision 2798)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (working copy)@@ -901,7 +901,7 @@            L2Item template = ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(itemId);                        // check that the current recipe has a rare production or not-           if (rareProdId != -1)+           if (rareProdId != -1 && rareProdId == itemId)            {                if (Rnd.get(100) < _recipeList.getRarity())                { 
Kami

Post by Kami »

Romi_SVK wrote:Masterwork items are useless for now, you can use it only as a texture and hope that one day it will work. But I was looking forward to new Gracia Final feature - exchange masterwork items for superior items at blacksmith of mammon, but this feature is not implemented either :cry:
they are not useless oO i can make them usefull ^^'
just give them balanced stats...
okay they aren't retail like then, but u got something new custom which does not work on all server
Yes I'm German..
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

Can u share them ?
Romi_SVK

Post by Romi_SVK »

It looks like no one wants to start working on masterwork item stats (I know, there is no accurate info). But as I said, because of this I was looking forward to Gracia Final because there had to be the feature to exchange them for superior versions, but this feature is not implemented yet.

So I tried to create this feature by my self :D
Lineage 2 oficial site: wrote:Existing masterwork upper body pieces can be exchanged for any other masterwork piece within the same set. Or it can be exchanged for its superior equivelant (example: a Masterwork Dynasty Breastplate can be exchange for a superior Dynasty Breastplate or a set of Masterwork Dynasty Boots). All this is done through the Blacksmith of Mammon.
For now, I created the first part of this feature - exchange masterwork upper body pieces for superior ones and working on the second feature - exchange masterwork upper body piece for other set masterwork piece. But to finish my work I'd need some feedback from official server - screenshots of Blacksmith of Mammon's dialog box for example... Unfortunately, my friends playing on official have lost 7s period so they can't provide me any info :cry:

Update: finished work on second part of the feature, now it is posible to exchange masterwork upper/full body piece for superior or masterwork set part
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyone had to begin somehow...
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

Yes but masterwork items do not give that option ?