login server wont let people log in *RESOLVED*

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
bjc435

login server wont let people log in *RESOLVED*

Post by bjc435 »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

For some reason, i woke up today and have a message from someone saying they can't log in. so I try and i can't log in either. Haven't had any log in issues until now. i check the login server and it is like the pic below.

Host files are still the same. My ip is still the same. nothing has changed.

Anyways, i never payed attention before now, but when i start gameserver , once it is finished loading
Internal IIP:*
external IIP xxx.xx.x.x
comes up below "Updated gameserver [1] is that normal? After testing I have come to the conclusion that it is, becasue still can't get on login server even if i don't have gameserver running.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm out of ideas :?
Last edited by bjc435 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deadmeat

Re: login server wont let people log in

Post by Deadmeat »

I don't understand your question?

You posted a screenshot of a normal startup, I don't see anything that says Updated Server or any other errors in your screenshot, what problem do you have when you try to connect?

What server and datapack versions you have, did you update one of them, I see you put an IP address in the server config file does it match the WAN IP on the login server and your router?
bjc435

Re: login server wont let people log in

Post by bjc435 »

Sorry, version dp 6245/.........3155

I posted the screenshot because i was not sure if those ips normally popped up when gameserver loaded.
Anyways, i never payed attention before now, but when i start gameserver , once it is finished loading
Internal IIP:*
external IIP xxx.xx.x.x
comes up below "Updated gameserver [1] is that normal? After testing I have come to the conclusion that it is, becasue still can't get on login server even if i don't have gameserver running.
And by your response you have answered the question :mrgreen: yes it is normal. The problem I am having is no one can log in. Have not had any login issues until now. The server had been up all night, people have been playing, but today no one can log in. when you put in username and PW it just sits on the "you are currently logging in please wait a moment"

Also yes the Wan IP matches. Nothing has changes since last night when server was running smooth. MY IP still the same, meaning host files are still the same.
bjc435

Re: login server wont let people log in *RESOLVED*

Post by bjc435 »

ok i found out the problem. Somehow it seems my pc got back under the firewall of my router. had to re forward ports. :mrgreen: