Gracia Survivor

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Ethen

Gracia Survivor

Post by Ethen »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:Server Version= 3150
L2JDP Revision Number: 6237

HI all. I had a gracia build from a couple of weeks ago that spawned gracia survivors in giran. Now with the newest build they don't spawn anymore. Is this something I'm doing wrong or do we have to manually spawn them now? If so what is the spawn id ? Thanks !
toastgodsupreme

Re: Gracia Survivor

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Update.

Aiki broke it a short while ago, and I think today Aiki fixed it. Haven't had time to test.
Ethen

Post by Ethen »

Okay, Thanks for the reply.
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

I had a similar issue where the Gracia Survivor would disappear from the game world and not return even upon restart of the server during maintenance period. In fact, if the NPC disappeared, all the NPC on the Gludio AirShip Platform is also gone (guards, gatekeep, dwarves...etc). Reloading the databases from a few minutes before it went missing restore the Gracia Survivor NPC.

Bug or is my database getting corrupted? Running a quick database clean up routine shows no signs of corruption or misplaced/delete NPC entry from the database I restored and the database where the NPC went missing.

Any ideas?