reuse time

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
rodejo

reuse time

Post by rodejo »

Hi all,

Since I gone to gracia final all reuse/calmdown times are 4x as large as the old ones.
Does someone know how i can fix this ?
Because now all custom monsters are way to strong, and farming is being to hard :(

Can someone help me fix this? ty
aggonn

Re: reuse time

Post by aggonn »

Everyone has this problem?
or is it retail?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Seems that a lot of skills, if not all, no longer are dependant of castingspeed. Instead they (NCZ0ft) made all skills 1/4 of the previous reuse-time and static.
But skills on L2jServer has only removed the part that is dependant of castingspeed. They are yet to set it to 1/4 of old re-use delay.
After doing some tests, it seems setting it to 1/5 of old value is closer to the truth, but ofc, then I'm counting a fully buffed player, and I mean FULL buffed! :)
Meanwhile, you can use the over-ride setting in character.properties file.

I give you an example with two skills with reduced delay by 1/5:

Code: Select all

# When this is enabled it will read the "SkillReuseList" option.# Format: skillid,newDelayTime;skillid,newDelayTime2EnableModifySkillReuse = TrueSkillReuseList = 1071,1600;1074,1600
aggonn

Post by aggonn »

is it possible to change all skill reuse times back? like in CT2.2
or do I manually have to change ALL the skills? :shock:

==========================================================

And what has changed?

for example: aura flash has changed.
but this line was in Gracia 2 exactle the same: :?

Code: Select all

<set name="reuseDelay" val="10000"/>
So this line is the same, and ingame the reuse time is different. What is the reason for this?
aggonn

Post by aggonn »

anyone knows why the reuse of aura flash is so high?
and the code is the same?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Because it's no longer being affected by your buffs (which gives you higher castingspeed and such).
aggonn

Post by aggonn »

Notorious wrote:Because it's no longer being affected by your buffs (which gives you higher castingspeed and such).
ok :) and can I make it like it was before? so that buffs affect it?
caramon81

Post by caramon81 »

sry to say it but. if you didn't also update your skill xml when you updated your server to support 2.3 then do it. also if you are finding skills that you think the reuse is off. find out what it should be with some research. not like NCZ0ft gives us skill reuse info anywhere. getting/updating all the reuses takes time.

as for aura flash that you mentioned. pretty sure its reuse got changed to 2500. its 1/4 10k and post i found on guru that i gave in another thread listed it at less then 3sec reuse.
Kriogen

Post by Kriogen »

Reuse on skills most of the skills has been changed to 1/4. The reuse problem is not from the xmls, it's because in gracia final skills reuse time is no longer affected by the character's casting speed. Their reuse is lowered only by the effect of unicorn buff and renewal song.
momo61

Post by momo61 »

i got same problem

solution:

Manually check all classes with players :)
piche666

Post by piche666 »

It's a problem or it is fine?
Because in my live server the players are asking the same with Curse Death Link because it has not delay...