Shield of Revenge skill

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Gheazu

Shield of Revenge skill

Post by Gheazu »

Need a patch to maket work can some one help me ?
toastgodsupreme

Re: Shield of Revenge skill

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Gheazu wrote:Need a patch to maket work can some one help me ?
Sure, let me just get out my handy dandy patch maker and magically whip up support for the counter attack system. Ohhhhh wait, that's right, no one bothered to get info on it while they were on PTS. So I guess I can't.
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Bloodshed »

toastgodsupreme wrote:
Gheazu wrote:Need a patch to maket work can some one help me ?
Sure, let me just get out my handy dandy patch maker and magically whip up support for the counter attack system. Ohhhhh wait, that's right, no one bothered to get info on it while they were on PTS. So I guess I can't.
unfortunatly most of us found out PTS only supported 1 boosted char (lv 83) after making one :|
taking a break;
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

i find this from ru data base but need core support can some one help with that ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Copyleft

Post by Copyleft »

Gheazu wrote:i find this from ru data base but need core support can some one help with that ?
"Other server products or forum discussions are not allowed here. Simply, we dont provide support to any other server build than the one that we make, if you downloaded your server from another website go and ask them for support."

guess you'll have to ask there :P
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

i use l2j and i ask here for support u guys say u missing info i provide u some info all i need a core support for those skills pls read up and u will see... I know allot of u have that patch but u don't want to shear dont ask me why...