Inheritance? L2Character?

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Phantom2005

Inheritance? L2Character?

Post by Phantom2005 »

Please take a good look at the inheritance of some actors..
Atm L2Character is a mess inheritance-wise if you ask me.

I'll just give one of the many examples..
So if someone is bored @ l2j team he could do it.

Or just add me on msn and I'll help :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

//L2Character    public void setIsRunning(boolean value)    {        _isRunning = value;        if (getRunSpeed() != 0)            broadcastPacket(new ChangeMoveType(this));    }     // L2PcInstance    public final void setIsRunning(boolean value)    {        super.setIsRunning(value);        this.broadcastUserInfo();    }     // L2Summon    public final void setIsRunning(boolean value)    {        super.setIsRunning(value);        this.broadcastStatusUpdate();    }     // L2Npc    public final void setIsRunning(boolean value)    {        super.setIsRunning(value);        Collection<L2PcInstance> plrs = getKnownList().getKnownPlayers().values();        //synchronized (character.getKnownList().getKnownPlayers())        {            for (L2PcInstance player : plrs)            {                if (player == null)                    continue;                                if (getRunSpeed() == 0)                    player.sendPacket(new ServerObjectInfo((L2Npc) this, player));                else                    player.sendPacket(new AbstractNpcInfo.NpcInfo((L2Npc) this, player));            }        }    } 
"If 64 bits isn't enough, the next logical step is 128 bits. That's enough to survive Moore's Law until I'm dead, and after that, it's not my problem."
©Jeff Bonwick
hope

Re: Inheritance? L2Character?

Post by hope »

Just write a fixed patch and upload
Phantom2005

Post by Phantom2005 »

I doubt it will match with the upcoming new Freya files.
"If 64 bits isn't enough, the next logical step is 128 bits. That's enough to survive Moore's Law until I'm dead, and after that, it's not my problem."
©Jeff Bonwick
hope

Post by hope »

Then wait for new files and see if they need many work
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Peoples on forum always cry about features, features and features. So you will get only features. Things like this did only on dev's inspirations and if we have enough time.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »