NetBeans with L2j

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
setthedark

NetBeans with L2j

Post by setthedark »

Hi guys , i need help connecting to L2j svn via Netbeans ,
i have managed to pull svn from network and made a local copy , but i cant create project from it.
Seem .project file is not compatible , can anyone assist me?
Stake

Re: NetBeans with L2j

Post by Stake »

setthedark wrote:Hi guys , i need help connecting to L2j svn via Netbeans ,
i have managed to pull svn from network and made a local copy , but i cant create project from it.
Hi!

When you create the project, and you're on setting project folder, select a different folder with name like L2j_Server_meta, because that folder will hold netbeans metadata about the project, then next step at source packages, you select the L2j_Server folder, and it will set the java folder automatically for the package source.

The .project file is for Eclipse. NB will not deal with that, since it has its own meta files, and doesn't shit in the source folder.
setthedark

Re: NetBeans with L2j

Post by setthedark »

Stake wrote:
setthedark wrote:Hi guys , i need help connecting to L2j svn via Netbeans ,
Hi!

When you create the project, and you're on setting project folder, select a different folder with name like L2j_Server_meta, because that folder will hold netbeans metadata about the project, then next step at source packages, you select the L2j_Server folder, and it will set the java folder automatically for the package source.

The .project file is for Eclipse. NB will not deal with that, since it has its own meta files, and doesn't shit in the source folder.
Work perfectly , thanks for tip.