We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

help with connecting to local server

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
goryo

help with connecting to local server

Post by goryo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

hi all.
i am a noob here trying to install and set up a private la2 interlude server. i set up the servers, both login and game, there seems to be no problem there. i set it up only locally so far on 127.0.0.1 to test and play around.
now i am trying to connect to it with a client and there is the problem. i cant! i tried editing official l2.ini, but i just couldnt find an editor that would open it without errors. i tried patches from different other private servers. i could open l2.ini files, but the best i could get was auto account creation on login, however if i try to enter the game server, i get the following in the gameserver window:
with other patches, i couldnt even log in. and on one occasion, even despite the fact that l2.ini was edited, i connected to another external game server.
please help me connect to my server :)

Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: help with connecting to local server

Post by Zoey76 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Use L2J software to get L2J support. :lol:
Using Eclipse 4.12 - OpenJDK11 - MariaDB 10.4 - L2J Server 2.6.1.0