Compile Failure

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
invgmr

Compile Failure

Post by invgmr »

Hello. First of all I would like to mention that I am new in that area, so I would like to apologize whether my post is in wrong place or that kind of post has been already answered.
I tried to compile the file build.xml under the folders L2j_Datapack and L2j_Server but i got that message in both situtations:
@L2j_Datapack

Code: Select all

Buildfile: C:\Users\admin\workspace\L2J_DataPack\build.xmlclean:getChangelogDateVersion: BUILD FAILEDC:\Users\admin\workspace\L2J_DataPack\build.xml:54: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified Total time: 465 milliseconds 
@L2j_Server

Code: Select all

Buildfile: C:\Users\admin\workspace\L2J_Server\build.xmlclean:checkRequirements:getChangelogDateVersion: BUILD FAILEDC:\Users\admin\workspace\L2J_Server\build.xml:132: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified Total time: 448 milliseconds
I 've done already all the previous steps as I saw at the wiki's post (Setup Eclipse and SVN). So whats the exact problem and what I have to do in order to fix it?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Compile Failure

Post by MELERIX »

you forgot to install subversion.
asumos

Post by asumos »

i had the same issues when using eclipse 4.x

i am using 3.7.1 with no issues, as found in this guide here or you can download it here
invgmr

Post by invgmr »

MELERIX wrote:you forgot to install subversion.
Can you suggest me a way to do that?
asumos wrote:i had the same issues when using eclipse 4.x

i am using 3.7.1 with no issues, as found in this guide here or you can download it here
I am also using eclipse 3.7.1
asumos

Post by asumos »

install SilkSvn
invgmr

Post by invgmr »

I don't think that this is the real problem because as I mentioned in my first post, I 've done all the required steps, including the installation of Subclipse Repository.
So I can't understand what is the real problem. :S
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

I told you above, you forgot to install Subversion

check the guides: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10719