L2J Test Server

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Would you help testing on an official L2J Test Server?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 360

SomeDecentCoder

Re: L2J Test Server

Post by SomeDecentCoder »

I can fund any server and will have 16gig ram or better no worries. I am a web dev and programmer surely can dev website along side someone running the server. Looking for a fun game nothing nerfed no complaints about being to noobish or extremely hard. If you are willing to online it ill code a website to work with it and in return Ill learn how to dev more with lineage2 myself. I know over 25 coding lnaguages and would enjoy picking up a new MMORPG method of madness. I run a few servers so my focus will be mainly on website dev and you rain overlord on server dev.
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

So? Where server?
ramfslip

Post by ramfslip »

I can help you :)
I have been playing this game since 2007
I know a lot of stuff about balance since the thing i like the most is pvp and olymps
Blacknight5179

Post by Blacknight5179 »

Hi I can host a l2j test server with quad core xeon processor 8gb or more than ram for different servers I love the game lineage 2 and i would like to give you a hand, i can also give you a line (down 10Mbps Upl 10 Mbps).
If I can help you contact me :+1:

P.s: excuse my English XD
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Blacknight5179 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:03 pm Hi I can host a l2j test server with quad core xeon processor 8gb or more than ram for different servers I love the game lineage 2 and i would like to give you a hand, i can also give you a line (down 10Mbps Upl 10 Mbps).
If I can help you contact me :+1:

P.s: excuse my English XD
Sent you a PM.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
galagard

Post by galagard »

I Help, i use Google cloud and have a lot of Money in my ACC and i not use It (money for test purposes more than 3 thousand)

If u like i setup a server in my account and share with you

Configuration "as you need" 8vcpu and 16gb ram ia sufficient?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

galagard wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 pm I Help, i use Google cloud and have a lot of Money in my ACC and i not use It (money for test purposes more than 3 thousand)

If u like i setup a server in my account and share with you

Configuration "as you need" 8vcpu and 16gb ram ia sufficient?
Any help is welcome!
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

gajet55

Post by gajet55 »

Deleted, not relevant for the team.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Yes, this vote and all respective content can be erased forever... I think. :roll:
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:46 pm Yes, this vote and all respective content can be erased forever... I think. :roll:
This kind of comments are not helpful! Please try to be positive :+1:

gajet55

Post by gajet55 »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:48 pm This kind of comments are not helpful! Please try to be positive :+1:
Well, I will repeat my post, I hope it will be useful.

Hi, I've been following a project for a long time.
I have a resource for the test server. I think that I can help the team by creating and maintaining a server. Yesterday evening I spent on the configuration of the server, database and network connection. The server is currently running. Configuration settings is by default. I downloaded the source code, compiled the build and ran it. Later I will sit on the server configuration.

Server configuration, as well as additional materials that I will use or create, I will also upload. Just like the guys from the "L2J" team, I implement this project as part of a hobby. Server updates plan once a month.

Server info:
Site: http://s-evil.ru
IP: 37.18.41.29
Ports: Standart
Client: As I understand the rules. Get it yourself.
Site: Site is not, and will not. Registration is automatic.
Geodata: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=31429

Hardware info:
Cpu: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3420 @ 3.20GHz
MemTotal: 8Gb
Network: 100 mb\s
Traffic: Unlimited
Time: Unlimited

Update list:
  • 07.05.2022 (re-run)

Config info:

P.S. The guys from "L2J", if you need access, I can do it.
Last edited by gajet55 on Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

@Zoey76 it's a waste of time launch a test server from other users... And users that share with this team... The same.

I think that if you want a test server, the L2j team must start this task, not users.

In resumed words, that L2J assemble his own Test Server.

I have never wanted to say anything that leads to a misunderstanding, so I apologize if that situation has occurred or someone sensed that I was against L2J, it is simply that I have another point of view, nothing more. No offense.
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:12 am @Zoey76 it's a waste of time launch a test server from other users... And users that share with this team... The same.

I think that if you want a test server, the L2j team must start this task, not users.

In resumed words, that L2J assemble his own Test Server.

I have never wanted to say anything that leads to a misunderstanding, so I apologize if that situation has occurred or someone sensed that I was against L2J, it is simply that I have another point of view, nothing more. No offense.
The idea is to have own test server, yet we would like this machines to be donated by the community and managed by us. :mrgreen:

PS: None taken.