L2j Killer - Attacker Gracia Final

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: L2j Killer - Attacker Gracia Final

Post by janiii »

in GameServer.java you have just to add 2 lines and change 1 line. is it so hard to make it manually? the patch has nothing to do with NpcTable and your error, you did something wrong.
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

I c/p it and i get that error. What now?
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

JustLikeMe wrote:I c/p it and i get that error. What now?
revert the changes and just apply the patch manually - changing 3 lines is really not that hard!

dont know if you have gracia epilogue, so just change the net.sf.l2j to com.l2jserver

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(revision 1475)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(working copy)@@ -121,6 +121,7 @@ import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.DynamicExtension; import net.sf.l2j.status.Status; import net.sf.l2j.util.DeadLockDetector;+import net.sf.l2j.util.IPv4Filter;  import org.mmocore.network.SelectorConfig; import org.mmocore.network.SelectorThread;@@ -439,7 +440,7 @@ 		sc.SLEEP_TIME = Config.MMO_SELECTOR_SLEEP_TIME; 		sc.HELPER_BUFFER_COUNT = Config.MMO_HELPER_BUFFER_COUNT; 		final L2GamePacketHandler gph = new L2GamePacketHandler();-		_selectorThread = new SelectorThread<L2GameClient>(sc, gph, gph, gph, null);+		_selectorThread = new SelectorThread<L2GameClient>(sc, gph, gph, gph, new IPv4Filter());  		InetAddress bindAddress = null; 		if (!Config.GAMESERVER_HOSTNAME.equals("*"))
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

I have Gracia Final, but in eclipse i see com.l2jserver names. Can you post Gracia Final patch for gmae server login server and ipv whatever.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

JustLikeMe wrote:I have Gracia Final, but in eclipse i see com.l2jserver names. Can you post Gracia Final patch for gmae server login server and ipv whatever.
should be same or very similar to the interlude patch. pls, try to apply manually. is really not that hard.
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

Look i am comfused i use com.l2jserver packets that are working in gracia final server and you tell me that for gracia final its net.sf . Can you please post the whole patch for gameserver , login and the ipv cuz i have changed the original.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

gracia final is net.sf.l2j NOT com.l2jserver . so you are maybe using gracia epilogue or done something terrible to your source code!

for gracia final you can try to use the gracia epilogue patch but with changed imports and path, OR you can try to apply the interlude patch. or maybe someone already posted a gracia final patch, just search.
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

janiii wrote:
JustLikeMe wrote:I c/p it and i get that error. What now?
revert the changes and just apply the patch manually - changing 3 lines is really not that hard!

dont know if you have gracia epilogue, so just change the net.sf.l2j to com.l2jserver

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(revision 1475)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/GameServer.java	(working copy)@@ -121,6 +121,7 @@ import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.DynamicExtension; import net.sf.l2j.status.Status; import net.sf.l2j.util.DeadLockDetector;+import net.sf.l2j.util.IPv4Filter;  import org.mmocore.network.SelectorConfig; import org.mmocore.network.SelectorThread;@@ -439,7 +440,7 @@ 		sc.SLEEP_TIME = Config.MMO_SELECTOR_SLEEP_TIME; 		sc.HELPER_BUFFER_COUNT = Config.MMO_HELPER_BUFFER_COUNT; 		final L2GamePacketHandler gph = new L2GamePacketHandler();-		_selectorThread = new SelectorThread<L2GameClient>(sc, gph, gph, gph, null);+		_selectorThread = new SelectorThread<L2GameClient>(sc, gph, gph, gph, new IPv4Filter());  		InetAddress bindAddress = null; 		if (!Config.GAMESERVER_HOSTNAME.equals("*"))
The problem is that in eclipse my files are all com.l2j those downloaded from SVN. How can i enter my server files to recreate the l2jserver.jar ? Also i think there are two more files the loginserver and IPv4Filter
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

if your files have the package com.l2jserver then you have gracia epilogue..
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

janiii wrote:if your files have the package com.l2jserver then you have gracia epilogue..
lol? I said the files from eclipse not my server files. How can i import them to eclipse to make the changes and build l2jserver.jar
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

sorry, but i give up, i really tried..

if your server is gracia final, you should download/checkout the sources for gracia final, not for gracia epilogue! this means, the source files should then have package net.sf.l2j and NOT com.l2jserver!

having the right source files for your server, apply the patch (or change import paths if needed, if you dont have the right patch for your server source files version).
JustLikeMe

Post by JustLikeMe »

Ehm i got in SVN repositories the Epiloque with the com.l2jserver from when i installed eclipse, but i have gracia final means i need net.sf.l2j packages. So how i delete the files from SVN repositories inside my eclipse and replace them with the gracia final files? or however you call them sources where to find the sources and how to put them in eclipse in order to make the changes.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

delete the epilogue sources and same way you checked out the epilogue sources, check out gracia final sources, only use different svn repository location:
http://l2jserver.com/svn/branches/L2_GameServer_T2.3/
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

for you, JustLikeMe, i uploaded a compiled l2jserver.jar for gracia final with the fix for l2jattacker. i cannot say if it will work, because you may have another server revision than the latest gracia final. but you can at least try it. before replacing your l2jserver.jar, make a backup of the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/223289953/6 ... erver.html

here a patch for gracia final if someone else needs it (it is the same as the commit in gracia epilogue, only the imports and paths are changed..)
http://www.pastebin.cz/32158
moooo

Post by moooo »

janiii, I tried this last night, but my server ended up deadlocking overnight. Unfortunately, I hastily closed the server without copying the errors. They're no longer in the logs also... If you happen to know out of miracle mind/server reading what might of happened, please do let me know :)