GM Command dosent exist !

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jan24

GM Command dosent exist !

Post by jan24 »

Hi , so im new here and i hope you can have some patience withj me. Thnx

I just installed successfully the server from the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdIW6Xw ... el=Maneco2

I have some issues how ever the one that's killing me now is that the //edit_npc npc_id command is not working and the drop list commands are not working to ... it says that edit_npc dose not exist ... i havent tried all of the commands how ever this seems not to work ... can it be like missing from the command list ?!

New note : when i type in game on my gm character the command //edit_npc i saw that it shows in the Server CMD console the text : No handler registered for admin comand 'admin_edit_npc'

Help please i can't seem to find any topic online about this issue :)

Thanx
jan24

Re: GM Command dosent exist !

Post by jan24 »

nvm ... for some reason the handler is missing from the files and i can't seem to find a fix for it anywhere how ever othere ppl said i dont need it so ok ... im caling this topic closed for the time being how ever if any1 has a work@ this please do let me know :) thnx