Problems with animations

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
zakaeda

Problems with animations

Post by zakaeda »

Hi guys, I've been testing the master and I've noticed that the mob to attack with some animations move wrong. Does anyone know that this is due ?. I had read that it is a communication problem between client and server, but it did not give any solution to this. sorry for my English.

Here is a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCxyX5_oHU
KGB1st

Re: Problems with animations

Post by KGB1st »

It's a client problem. Server side method to checking mobs pos with every servers' tick it's not correctly.
May be java not respond some datas, because we have this in IT and other chronicles.
Or your patch is broken or modified before it'll be downloaded to thje web.
Try to use GEODATA or pathnode..
zakaeda

Post by zakaeda »

KGB1st wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:31 am It's a client problem. Server side method to checking mobs pos with every servers' tick it's not correctly.
May be java not respond some datas, because we have this in IT and other chronicles.
Or your patch is broken or modified before it'll be downloaded to thje web.
Try to use GEODATA or pathnode..
I tried it and it did not work ...
ShinichiYao
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by ShinichiYao »

KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

I'd a nice experience with problem animation today. Some monster tried to attack me from 1k units when lagged behind and I saw its firebals before 100 units before self :crazy: Cruma marshals.. or something else attacked me when I tried to cross the swamp. Unreal bugloop without distance checks.
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

Intention IN_MOVE, AND IN_ATACK has conficts when mob under debuf
NPC must be moved to the end of its distance, but IN_ATACK stops it. Then mob can be teleported when server checks mobs position and make some corrections if nedeed. Something else happens with NPCs' animation, when client not fully understand what happens and what must be done or how it must be done. Not stable logic, must be fixed, I think... I can tried to do it, but not understand a lot of things in this engine. This all bugs we've because we can't hook client side tic, end nobody knows any of clients events, such us Think, wich allow do someting with clients' every tic. We need more client side offsets for building stable engine. This project never be done as correct or stable without clients' reverse. We need more hooks.. more undefined values must be learned :\