Where to you get the Hi5 Client?

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Weeman0000

Where to you get the Hi5 Client?

Post by Weeman0000 »

Hello

Been trying to get a server set up for a few days with problem after problem. I have the current working stable branch, which is the "Develop" branch from https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/ so can someone please tell me where to get the Hi5 client?

I just need a clean unmodified legit L2 client that works with this branch.

Thank you.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Where to you get the Hi5 Client?

Post by Zoey76 »

We cannot provide client files, you may need to search on the web, by the way, you need High Five Part 5.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
howdoyouturn69

Post by howdoyouturn69 »

Question, where can I find the differences between High Five & Part 5?

Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

From ... develop? || actually from master also?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

howdoyouturn69 wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:09 am Question, where can I find the differences between High Five & Part 5?

If your login screen looks like this:

You may have the correct High Five version, part 4 has red/bloody screen (a lot cooler 8) ) if you see it you have outdated client.

If you google a bit you will find an updated client download.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
howdoyouturn69

Post by howdoyouturn69 »

The main issue is that, those days (2017) is really hard to get an updated and CLEAN Lineage ][ High Five Part 5 (like official). You need to be honest, a lot of things out there are RU modified stuff, and many many other things, mostly c.r.a.p.

- Gameshel it doesn't work (uuotdated client)
- Official installer are outdated as well.
- Trying to do an update give you a newer chronicle from official servers.

Is not than easy like "google it". And download 5~10gb to realize that is not part 5 or another edited c.r.a.p, well takes time :really:

I been using L2 since 2004 (C4), and when a chronicle become outdated is a really pain to get it, and keep playing on such outdated chronicles.

It could be good some help here. :+1: Enought of politics. We want a Lineage free world, no delays like "We cannot provide client files"...

A link is enough 8)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

howdoyouturn69 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:55 am The main issue is that, those days (2017) is really hard to get an updated and CLEAN Lineage ][ High Five Part 5 (like official). You need to be honest, a lot of things out there are RU modified stuff, and many many other things, mostly c.r.a.p.

- Gameshel it doesn't work (uuotdated client)
- Official installer are outdated as well.
- Trying to do an update give you a newer chronicle from official servers.

Is not than easy like "google it". And download 5~10gb to realize that is not part 5 or another edited c.r.a.p, well takes time :really:

I been using L2 since 2004 (C4), and when a chronicle become outdated is a really pain to get it, and keep playing on such outdated chronicles.

It could be good some help here. :+1: Enought of politics. We want a Lineage free world, no delays like "We cannot provide client files"...

A link is enough 8)
It's not enough of politics, we already have enough in our plate with legal issues with NC to add client copyright issues as well.