Gameclient and Visual Studio

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Gameclient and Visual Studio

Post by Sacrifice »

Sacrifice wrote:
Sacrifice wrote:
FunBeast wrote:Thx for advice - working now!
And how did you do it?, because I have installed visual studio 2012 and has not worked for me.
Will I need to add something else or what?.
If rules could be brocken posting this type of information... tell me it in private message and no problem...

@Zoey76 I have a solution for start executable file with administrator privileges. But, I'm waiting here response for test with original client (version 196 i think) and supply you the executable solution, including source code ofc.

Can you give me a hand you too?
Have you said it was for windows 7? ... It is just that I need to replace another library Windoors 10 ... I'll try and say something here.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Sacrifice wrote:
Sacrifice wrote:
FunBeast wrote:Thx for advice - working now!
And how did you do it?, because I have installed visual studio 2012 and has not worked for me.
Will I need to add something else or what?.
If rules could be brocken posting this type of information... tell me it in private message and no problem...

@Zoey76 I have a solution for start executable file with administrator privileges. But, I'm waiting here response for test with original client (version 198 installer version 2.1) and supply you the executable solution, including source code ofc.

Can you give me a hand you too?
Impossible that works doing exactly... I compiled with line

Code: Select all

ShellExecute(0, L"open", L"cmd.exe", L"/C start l2.bin IP=127.0.0.1", 0, SW_HIDE);
and in local destination address with original system is: 64.25.35.104 (resolved as l2authd.gtm.Lineage2.com)
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Could be... like this?:

ShellExecute(0, "open", "cmd.exe", "/C start l2.bin IP=127.0.0.1", 0, SW_HIDE);
Without "L"??
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Sacrifice wrote:Could be... like this?:

ShellExecute(0, "open", "cmd.exe", "/C start l2.bin IP=127.0.0.1", 0, SW_HIDE);
Without "L"??
Wrong :oops: :oops:
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

It works.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

In localhost cant work for me. Tell me like a whisper "the steps" :lol: you follow. Having in mind a original system folder, recently installed client and recently compiled L2.exe file from your repo inside original system. Thats will be my first step.... wich are the next steps... tell me and dont be bad :evil: as I told you... like a whisper... :lol:
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote:In localhost cant work for me. Tell me like a whisper "the steps" :lol: you follow. Having in mind a original system folder, recently installed client and recently compiled L2.exe file from your repo inside original system. Thats will be my first step.... wich are the next steps... tell me and dont be bad :evil: as I told you... like a whisper... :lol:
What OS are you using?
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Windoors 10. It affects to something?...
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote:Windoors 10. It affects to something?...
I haven't tested it there yet, I have VM with Win10 but it's not good enough to run the client.