L2.ini editor.

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Uni1quejake

L2.ini editor.

Post by Uni1quejake »

Hi, I have Russian client (I thought it's US) Prelude of War with 241 protocol. Can you please help me to edit L2.ini for my server, I can't even open it, it has some Chinese hieroglyphs, as I understand it's encrypted. And does it matter that client is Russian? Server works fine, but can't test it without the client. Thanks.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2.ini editor.

Post by Zoey76 »

Uni1quejake wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:52 pm Hi, I have Russian client (I thought it's US) Prelude of War with 241 protocol. Can you please help me to edit L2.ini for my server, I can't even open it, it has some Chinese hieroglyphs, as I understand it's encrypted. And does it matter that client is Russian? Server works fine, but can't test it without the client. Thanks.
Hello, our community rules won't allow us to share this information, you can google about l2.ini editor to fnd more about it.